SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

17 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Wonder why this hasn't been floating around social media this week.....? Oh wait, wouldn't want to ruin anyone's delusions of grandeur. I mean it's Klieman's last game at NDSU, because apparently a coach's last game is part of the reason a ticket price should be higher. This doesn't even show two different sorting methods to completely distort the truth!

Tweet for reference

I looked at his tweet and I am kind of confused.  It looks like a hook'em horns hand sign which we all know is for the University of Texas.  Why the hell is he talking about the North Dakota Buffalo?  Dude keep your !@#$ straight.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like Ndsu had a few NCAA related suspensions after the semifinal game for testing positive for banned substances which were being distributed to the players by the staff. Brock Robbins being one of them. Hearing he's gonna lose his final year of eligibility because of it.

Pass the popcorn...

Or watch the silence from Fargo media....

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, UNDvince97-01 said:

Sounds like Ndsu had a few NCAA related suspensions after the semifinal game for testing positive for banned substances which were being distributed to the players by the staff. Brock Robbins being one of them. Hearing he's gonna lose his final year of eligibility because of it.

Pass the popcorn...

The Bieber look-a-like?;)

51 minutes ago, UNDvince97-01 said:

Pass the popcorn...

You serious??