2015-2016 NHL Season

iluvdebbies

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Bruins and Flyers play tonight on NBCSN. I have actually enjoyed watching Hak's team play. I expect a bloodbath tonight. Rinaldo played for the Flyers. 

The DVR has been set!  It's been crazy - I was watching the Flyers vs Stars last night and I can't stand the Flyers, however I find myself semi-rooting for them because of Hak.

• Upvote 1

The DVR has been set!  It's been crazy - I was watching the Flyers vs Stars last night and I can't stand the Flyers, however I find myself semi-rooting for them because of Hak.

I do too, I find my self rooting for the Flyers now. I have watched the Flyers games and they're fun to watch. This game is good, too. 

Milbury went on a tirade the other night how Hak doesn't deserve to be a NHL head coach,hasn't paid his dues, didn't come up through the pro ranks, blah..blah..blah..

Saw that the other night.  Milbury's dumbest comment since the "big muff" during the NY Rangers vs Lightning OT game this past Stanley Cup playoffs.  

• Upvote 1

Milbury went on a tirade the other night how Hak doesn't deserve to be a NHL head coach,hasn't paid his dues, didn't come up through the pro ranks, blah..blah..blah..

Yeah because his time paying his dues really helped his coaching career.  If you find a coach you perceive will do well, you don't have to keep going down the same old path that obviously doesn't always work.  

Can someone put up the pic of Hak after last night's win?  I saw it on Twitter...he had both arms raised and was yelling in excitement.  It was a great picture; I'm just not very good with all this new fangled technology and posting that kind of stuff.