SiouxSports.com Forum

2015-2016 College Hockey (non UND Hockey)

cberkas

10 minutes ago, cberkas said:

I think Ferris wins this game.

Was thinking the same, but changed my mind.

Not calling that trip on Denver in the slot with 10:45 left will be a turning point in the game FSU won't be happy with. Things really went to crap since then.

2 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

If QU makes the frozen four will they be the top seed and a huge underdog? It seems like it looking at whole else is there waiting for them.

Should be. OVER-RATED. Of course Mulet Melrose will be in a quandry, as the #1 team in the nation is playing his precious BC and their legendary coach "Jackie Parker". Yes, he really said that last night.

3 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Lowell just doesn't look like a great hockey team.  Lot of mistakes and turnovers.
QU looks decent, but I think much of that can be attributed to Lowell's play IMO.

We'll see how the QU/BC game goes, but I think BC takes them.

Me too.

22 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Every even numbered year since 2004 BC has made the Frozen Four. Of course, the Worcester regional has nothing to do with that. 

Yah, I noticed the tv guy said something about that during the BC game and thought the very exact thing--uh, yeah, "home ice" each of those years...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, choyt3 said:

Was thinking the same, but changed my mind.

Not calling that trip on Denver in the slot with 10:45 left will be a turning point in the game FSU won't be happy with. Things really went to crap since then.

How the hell did they not call that trip?!

• Upvote 1