SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday GDT. Und vs Quinny the pooh

gfhockey

Maybe it's because they've only played poorly in two games all season? Everyone is so hung up on one weekend.

I'm not hung up on it but it leaves you to wonder are they going to be ready to play from the drop of the puck. Most fridays this year we have started slow. Like I said it makes you wonder but I am sure with the group of seniors we have we will be fine and they will be pumped and ready to go.

I did pick the Sioux to win 4-1...so...yeah...I'm worried a bit after last weekend but still sticking with them.

Agreed.  I watched most of the STC replay last week and thought UND carried the play for the most part. 

I was in toronto so I couldn't watch the games, it sounded like they had a few stretches where they took some shortcuts and made some mental errors, but most of the time they carried the play but were kept to the perimeter.

Every team in this regional lost their most recent game.  The sioux just happened to have lost the last two. 

I picked the Sioux to win today in my picks, but I have a bad feeling in my gut...

that bad feeling is just your breakfast! The Sioux will be ready to go! They are pissed off and ready to push for #8 starting with tonight.

I'm not as funny as my dad, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Goooooooo Sioux! And Bulldogs too.

Don't sell yourself short......your dad isn't that funny. Trust me.

Fire MM!

New comedic blood in the house.

The comparable part of it is the coaches actually do know what they're doing.  Guarantee you can go back and find plenty of posts, probably from some of the same names, questioning why O'Donnell was in the lineup, or on a particular line. 

Hak could not do my job without years of experience, and I can't do his.  He probably wouldn't question my professional decisions, knowing how foolish that would seem.

• Upvote 1