SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. DU - 3:30 Gameday

AZSIOUX

SiouxAlum01, on 21 Mar 2015 - 5:49 PM, said:

Lets hope they get it out of their system now. I hope the boys read these blogs. I hope they realize how much UND hockey means to us. I have watched my pro teams win Stanley Cups, Super Bowls, and World Series. NONE of those will ever compare to watching UND win a title. We vent on this board out of frustration. Frustration from seeing the lack of effort. We wouldn't care if we didn't love the program so much and if it didn't mean so much to us.

Come on boys!!!! You will basically have home ice next weekend, and we expect nothing less than an incredible effort! WIN IT FOR MAC!!!!!!!!!

Actually I hope they don't read this.  They have better things to think of.  Quite honestly very few, if any of the folks on this discussion thread can carry any of their skates to the rink. Hak included.

One thing I would love to see Hak do is bench players that take shifts off. The best talent didn't stop us from getting blown out tonight in embarrassing fashion. I Schamltzs antics are growing thin on me.

I appreciate your comment. I'm still waiting for gfhockey.

Only listened to TH today so can't say much about the performance. Not gonna read a whole lot into today anyway with the little motivation there was and I'm sure the team won't spend much time dwelling on this weekend either. Would expect a few lines to be adjusted and would guess either Olson or St. Clair if he gets healthy enough to play will be in for Murphy. Time for the team to regroup, refocus and have great week of practice heading into the win or go home scenario in what should be a great atmosphere. One weekend doesn't change the whole season and I still fully expect this team to get to the Frozen Four.

Is UND definitely going to be in Fargo regardless of these 2 losses? Is there a chance they could put the Purple Cows there and move UND somewhere else?

Not trying to say anything, just not sure.

Minnesota has a very high chance to be there as a 3 seed or a 4 seed.