SiouxSports.com Forum

when do we find out

Fetch

Ummmm....

reverse psychology because i wanted us to be in the early game. I will be on a plane at 8pm fri night...worked out for me luckily. As for the fans who have to travel to the game etc I feel sorry for them as I would have wanted the late game if i was going. Makes it a bit tougher and less fun playing early.

reverse psychology because i wanted us to be in the early game. I will be on a plane at 8pm fri night...worked out for me luckily. As for the fans who have to travel to the game etc I feel sorry for them as I would have wanted the late game if i was going. Makes it a bit tougher and less fun playing early.

:lol:  You sure it's not opposite day?

Ok gfhockey

;)

• Upvote 1

Do we get kicked out between games

Are there good places to eat & get back in time for the second game - I miss the X & McGovern's already

You do not have to leave between games, there is only one ticket for each daily session.  Last year we were able to get scanned out, grab a bite to eat, then scan back in for the second game.  I'm hoping their re-entry policy is the same this year.