SiouxSports.com Forum

when do we find out

Fetch

would seem odd but I suppose, guessing this is an ncaa decision. Appears host teams have had the late game in the past.

This is correct.  The NCHC might choose to protect the top overall seed in the Frozen Faceoff (although they didn't last year when UND played the night game and SCSU failed to qualify), but I doubt the NCAA cares about such things.  I'd imagine UND will be in the late game at Scheels Arena, but who knows?

This is correct. The NCHC might choose to protect the top overall seed in the Frozen Faceoff (although they didn't last year when UND played the night game and SCSU failed to qualify), but I doubt the NCAA cares about such things. I'd imagine UND will be in the late game at Scheels Arena, but who knows?

Yeah, I suppose.

IIRC, MN played early as the top seed at the X last year, but we played the late game in Cincy vs 1 seed Wisconsin. The eastern regionals both had the 1 seeds playing the early game. It's probably partially up to ESPN and who they want to televise on the networks vs streaming on ESPN3.