SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

Two huge errors from the Twins today and the Astros took advantage of both of them. Twins were terrible at the plate aside from a couple innings but couldn't convert on the opportunities. Rocco had his chance to impact the game with 1st and 2nd and nobody out by bunting Buxton but let him hit instead and Byron chased pitches and gave the pitcher a much needed out to completely change the inning. Terrible bullpen management as well from Rocco. No way Romo should be pitching the 9th in a close game. He is the guy who should come in for the 6th and you have May, Rogers, and Duffey for the 7th, 8th, 9th but for some reason Rocco fails to understand that. Heck I'd be more confident with Clippard on the mound over Romo too.

1 minute ago, SiouxScore said:

Two huge errors from the Twins today and the Astros took advantage of both of them. Twins were terrible at the plate aside from a couple innings but couldn't convert on the opportunities. Rocco had his chance to impact the game with 1st and 2nd and nobody out by bunting Buxton but let him hit instead and Byron chased pitches and gave the pitcher a much needed out to completely change the inning. Terrible bullpen management as well from Rocco. No way Romo should be pitching the 9th in a close game. He is the guy who should come in for the 6th and you have May, Rogers, and Duffey for the 7th, 8th, 9th but for some reason Rocco fails to understand that. Heck I'd be more confident with Clippard on the mound over Romo too.

Yup.  Pretty much what I was gonna say.....

Rosario doesn't leave the box......embarrassing.