SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

How many times do we pitch to Cabrera with a base open????  

Wow.

Just stupidity but Rocco opts to do it over and over. If Cabrera doesn't get the hit to allow the runner to get to 3rd I'm not sure that guy scores on the next single. I'm also really sick of pulling the infield in. Seems like we 've turned a ton of easy outs into hits/runs this year by pulling the infield in and never make a play because of the infield being in.

2 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Just stupidity but Rocco opts to do it over and over. If Cabrera doesn't get the hit to allow the runner to get to 3rd I'm not sure that guy scores on the next single. I'm also really sick of pulling the infield in. Seems like we 've turned a ton of easy outs into hits/runs this year by pulling the infield in and never make a play because of the infield being in.

They give up at least one additional run in the 4th if the infield wasn't in. 

22 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

The Twins are dead last as a team in stolen bases. Got a big stolen base tonight 

Would love to see a statistic on how much we attempt moving runners on non 3-2 counts.  Have to be dead last.  I can't remember the last time we hit and ran.

Frustrating game.  Better to win ugly than lose ugly.  I miss Arraez.  Hopefully he's back at some point. 

9 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

If they walk Cabrera they can play the infield back and that ball that Candelaria or however you spell it hits is a double play ball.

One of these times me yelling at the TV for them to walk Cabrera with a base open will pay off and he will strikeout.