SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

11 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Glad to see Buxton had a strong game 0-5 with 3kā€™s. Hey at least his defense can help them. Oh wait. He is now batting .196

He's quickly becoming another "what if", in a long line of "what ifs" with this core.Ā  While he's hasn't done himself a lot of favors with injuries, I actually put more blame on the Twins in how they have developed him.Ā 

Truthfully, they have been messing up the CF position since they made those trades of Span and Revere.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Tip of the cap to Rocco putting Correa in the leadoff spot.Ā  Seems like he's more concerned with good contact now and not striking out a lot anymore.

Julien turning into a great 2 hitter.Ā  Seems to have great at bats daily.Ā Ā 

On 7/18/2023 at 7:31 AM, SWSiouxMN said:

He's quickly becoming another "what if", in a long line of "what ifs" with this core.Ā  While he's hasn't done himself a lot of favors with injuries, I actually put more blame on the Twins in how they have developed him.Ā 

Truthfully, they have been messing up the CF position since they made those trades of Span and Revere.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I think guys need to play both ways, just DHing is tough and failure at the plate sticks in your head if you aren't going out to the field.Ā  Feel the same way about Giancarlo Stanton, and he's as injury prone as Buxton.Ā  I'd only let those two do yoga in the off season.Ā  Don't lift a weight, and don't spend too much time in the cage.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nodakvindy said:

I think guys need to play both ways, just DHing is tough and failure at the plate sticks in your head if you aren't going out to the field.Ā  Feel the same way about Giancarlo Stanton, and he's as injury prone as Buxton.Ā  I'd only let those two do yoga in the off season.Ā  Don't lift a weight, and don't spend too much time in the cage.

This.Ā 

Just now, Wilbur said:

One strike away and Kolten Wong....goodness.

Stewart and Thielbar seem to be gone forever.Ā Ā 

They will be back soon.

Balazovic was huge in a big spot.Ā  The pen had a set back tonight but it is slowing turning into a strenght.

Oh and if Kenta is doing THAT the rest of the way... they might have the pitching to do some damage in the postseason.

The question is: Can they hit.

37 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

They will be back soon.

Balazovic was huge in a big spot.Ā  The pen had a set back tonight but it is slowing turning into a strenght.

Oh and if Kenta is doing THAT the rest of the way... they might have the pitching to do some damage in the postseason.

The question is: Can they hit.

No ill will towards Jax....it happens, and he's been great.Ā  Would have been nice to throw a lefty at those two pinch hitters in the 9th.Ā  Great to see them battle back and win 4 in a row.

Kepler with emotion.Ā  Nice to see as well.Ā 

Ā 

Is it really necessary to pull starting pitchers after a certain number of pitches or innings?

managers outguess themselves putting all these pitchers in, stick with what got you thereĀ 

• Upvote 1