SiouxSports.com Forum

EARLY Departures 2015

AZSIOUX

So, this thread has been very quiet this past week.  Nothing has come out as far as players leaving.  Just wondering if that is typical?  Usually we hear within the first wwk or two about guys leaving early.  Haven't heard anything official on anybody!!  Is no news good news?  Anyone have any uipdates? I appologize for freaking everyone out seeing this thread pop up again!  :)

So, this thread has been very quiet this past week. Nothing has come out as far as players leaving. Just wondering if that is typical? Usually we hear within the first wwk or two about guys leaving early. Haven't heard anything official on anybody!! Is no news good news? Anyone have any uipdates? I appologize for freaking everyone out seeing this thread pop up again! :)

Geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz!!

So, this thread has been very quiet this past week.  Nothing has come out as far as players leaving.  Just wondering if that is typical?  Usually we hear within the first wwk or two about guys leaving early.  Haven't heard anything official on anybody!!  Is no news good news?  Anyone have any uipdates? I appologize for freaking everyone out seeing this thread pop up again!  :)

I feel like in years past, we often hear of players committing to staying before now, but don't usually hear of players leaving until after the semester.  I consider the lack of positive announcements to be a bit worrisome.

I feel like in years past, we often hear of players committing to staying before now, but don't usually hear of players leaving until after the semester.  I consider the lack of positive announcements to be a bit worrisome.

Agreed.  That is the trend I've noticed as well.

I hope Zane stays, but what could be delaying his decision is the fact that Peter Chiarelli was fired as GM in Boston, and as of yet they still haven't hired a new GM.  Might be a waiting game for Zane right now.

I hope Zane stays, but what could be delaying his decision is the fact that Peter Chiarelli was fired as GM in Boston, and as of yet they still haven't hired a new GM.  Might be a waiting game for Zane right now.

Good point, and one we've been overlooking.  A change in GM could change a lot of things in Boston - coaches, promises, paths, etc.

My source says Ladue has talked to several Ex players including Forbert who advised him to stay at UND .  He is leaning towards staying but the Kings are putting alot of pressure on him to leave early.  Will be interesting on seeing how it plays out the next several weeks.