SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NDSU Gameyear Thread

geaux_sioux

ALL Single game tickets will be sold to Team Makers members who don't have season tickets. Its will be based on priority points. If there are an left over they will be offered to the general public.

Gotcha, I stand corrected.

ALL Single game tickets will be sold to Team Makers members who don't have season tickets. Its will be based on priority points. If there are an left over they will be offered to the general public.

Will be interesting to see how that plays out. UND has offered a portion of single game tickets to the Champions Club members in the past but never the full allotment. Pretty ballsy move. I don't think it's very well thought out to not allow a single ticket for sale to the general public but that's just me.

Will be interesting to see how that plays out. UND has offered a portion of single game tickets to the Champions Club members in the past but never the full allotment. Pretty ballsy move. I don't think it's very well thought out to not allow a single ticket for sale to the general public but that's just me.

You have many people who support NDSU sports through Team Makers that don't have season tickets and aren't able to get them. So why shouldnt those people get first crack at single game tickets?

You have many people who support NDSU sports through Team Makers that don't have season tickets and aren't able to get them. So why shouldnt those people get first crack at single game tickets?

Didn't say they shouldn't, I agree with that part. I said the decision to give every ticket to them was the interesting part of it.

Hmmmm

Trophy holder: UND won 28-21 on Oct. 18, 2003, in Grand Forks 

Current streak: UND has won the last 3 nickel trophy competitions 

Nickel-winning record: UND leads 35-30 

All-time UND vs NDSU record: UND leads 62-45-3 

UND has won 9 of the last 11 head to head.

But then again you don't care because there is no rivalry.

Fargodome, aka "Alerus Center South".

Didn't say they shouldn't, I agree with that part. I said the decision to give every ticket to them was the interesting part of it.

I will back track. I could be wrong on the every ticket thing. But that's what I took from a conversation.

How many tickets was Concordia allotted?

Great point! Funny cause it is true-

Some of the most annoying SU fans are Concordia grads. Wife's cousin, a former BB player, and a 'friend' former FB player, both played at Concordia and graduated from Concordia, both are hardcore SU football fans, never attend a Concordia event. It got so bad my wife de-friended them on Facebook.

• 3 weeks later...

Omg on a party bus in forks and a **** the bison chant breaks out. I thought only SU folks did that. Und students would never do that ;)

It feels like you have been going to school forever when are you going to graduate?  So, another more interesting NDSU student can take your place as the Voice of the NDSU student body on this message board.

It feels like you have been going to school forever when are you going to graduate? So, another more interesting NDSU student can take your place as the Voice of the NDSU student body on this message board.

He can be a student forever, as his folks and grandparents have gobs of money. In ND, you probably see their family name daily, but don't take notice. Johnny was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

He can be a student forever, as his folks and grandparents have gobs of money. In ND, you probably see their family name daily, but don't take notice. Johnny was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Newman eh?

Nope. I will be paying for my own education and unless the air force was providing silver spoons to parents... Didn't have one.

Certainly not a Newman associated townie and to be honest I am not aware of anyone who is.

Nope. I will be paying for my own education and unless the air force was providing silver spoons to parents... Didn't have one.

Certainly not a Newman associated townie and to be honest I am not aware of anyone who is.

I apologize to the Newman's for making the association. The Newman's are too industrious and hardworking to raise a troll like you.

Personal attacks?

That's all you got, really?

Johnny and bozoville made the leap that I was Rob Port because I supported the Sioux name and I have made my share if statement that inflamed the bizons. I'm sure I'll get flamed again by Johnny and King ranch.

• Downvote 1

That's all you got, really?

Johnny and bozoville made the leap that I was Rob Port because I supported the Sioux name and I have made my share if statement that inflamed the bizons. I'm sure I'll get flamed again by Johnny and King ranch.

Not sure I ever said anything about you being rob port. But keep trying.

11143692_871220706248530_596527006340170

UND plays two top 25 teams at home this season (#9 Montana State and #13 Idaho State). Great opportunity for Bubba's squad to make some noise and crack the top 25 this season! I think UND can win both those games. Also, upset #15 Montana or, dare I say it, #1 on the road, and UND would really set themselves up nicely for playoffs.