SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UNO - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

No offense man, but you need to give it a rest just as much as gfhockey does with his anit Hak stuff. Just sayin.

Anyways....I'm thinkin we win tonight and I'm EXPECTING a big night from Mac. He better come out with some fire tonight for his gaffe last night.

I'm guessing by the wink that he was joking...

No offense man, but you need to give it a rest just as much as gfhockey does with his anit Hak stuff.  Just sayin. 

Anyways....I'm thinkin we win tonight and I'm EXPECTING a big night from Mac.  He better come out with some fire tonight for his gaffe last night. 

a gaffe?  wow...glad I never played with nor was coached by you- no offense

No offense man, but you need to give it a rest just as much as gfhockey does with his anit Hak stuff. Just sayin.

Anyways....I'm thinkin we win tonight and I'm EXPECTING a big night from Mac. He better come out with some fire tonight for his gaffe last night.

Mac owes us nothing. Dude has been arguably our best player all season.

With Omaha's home crew doing the game tonight on FCS, I'd really like to sync-up TH's call with what I see on TV.  It doesn't look like I have an option to pause the audio on The Fox's online stream (iHeart) - he will always be a few seconds ahead of the TV.  Anyone have any tips to overcome this?

I like Hammer/Kober and I can appreciate CBS' Crew but the man calling the game tonight is Omaha's radio guy.

With Omaha's home crew doing the game tonight on FCS, I'd really like to sync-up TH's call with what I see on TV.  It doesn't look like I have an option to pause the audio on The Fox's online stream (iHeart) - he will always be a few seconds ahead of the TV.  Anyone have any tips to overcome this?

I like Hammer/Kober and I can appreciate CBS' Crew but the man calling the game tonight is Omaha's radio guy.

Now I know I will be watching the game on mute! 

a gaffe?  wow...glad I never played with nor was coached by you- no offense

If you're fine with taking a stupid penalty like he did last night when your team is already short handed in OT and in arguably the biggest game of the year, than wow...glad I never played with or would never have to coach you- no offense

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing by the wink that he was joking...

The same "joke" over and over and over and over again gets old....I guess the "wink" didn't mask it for me.  Anyways.....whatever.  He's a pretty damn good poster, but his weird over-defensiveness of Hak ruins some of it imo. 

If you're fine with taking a stupid penalty like he did last night when your team is already short handed, than wow...glad I would never have to coach you- no offense

That wasn't a lazy stick penalty, that wasn't a stupid retaliatory penalty, that was a fast-moving, physical presence penalty- sucks that it resulted in what it resulted in, but that is no gaffe- I guarantee Hak didn't chew Mac out in the locker room.

• Upvote 1

That wasn't a lazy stick penalty, that wasn't a stupid retaliatory penalty, that was a fast-moving, physical presence penalty- sucks that it resulted in what it resulted in, but that is no gaffe- I guarantee Hak didn't chew Mac out in the locker room.

A "physical presence" penalty when you're already short handed in OT?   Yeah......feeling is mutual...glad I never had to play with you either. 

Anyways, Go grab a win tonight boys!  Big game!