SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UNO - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

He struggled last night but overall has played better up front than I think you give him credit for.

He is athletic and works hard, however, he sticks out like a sore thumb. He is always out of position. Last night was it for me. He was a liability for parks and Mac. He is such a good d man, he has to go back to the point.

3-1 Sioux....MacMillan, Caggiula, Parks.

What if the coaches put the top 3 goal scorers on the top line and then the next 3 on the next line etc

16 (13g)  9 (11g) 15 (9g) they were the top line in the country at one point

21 (9g)  27 (6g)  29 (6g)  OD and Chyz speed would benefit LJ

28 (5g)  13 (3g)  8 (3g)  these guys could create lots of space for 8. 

14 (3g)  11 (3g)  17 (2g) this would also be a good line.

Obviously Tucker has 6 however most of his goals are as a dman on pp. #3 IMO best days ahead of him are as a Dman. I know theres way more strategy to picking lines. 

Started by the resident drunk.

Hey! I resemble that remark ;)

I expect the boys to bring it tonight. Get to Massa early and step on the throat. Killer instinct. Leave no doubt. I'm running out of cliches. Anyone else?

5-0 Sioux .... Both the Schmaltz boys with big goals to spark their team. Chyz, Mark and Patts

What if the coaches put the top 3 goal scorers on the top line and then the next 3 on the next line etc

16 (13g) 9 (11g) 15 (9g) they were the top line in the country at one point

21 (9g) 27 (6g) 29 (6g) OD and Chyz speed would benefit LJ

28 (5g) 13 (3g) 8 (3g) these guys could create lots of space for 8.

14 (3g) 11 (3g) 17 (2g) this would also be a good line.

Obviously Tucker has 6 however most of his goals are as a dman on pp. #3 IMO best days ahead of him are as a Dman. I know theres way more strategy to picking lines.

11 is back in Grand Forks although I really dig these lines.

16 (13g)  9 (11g) 15 (9g) they were the top line in the country at one point

21 (9g)  27 (6g)  29 (6g)  OD and Chyz speed would benefit LJ

28 (5g)  13 (3g)  8 (3g)  these guys could create lots of space for 8. 

14 (3g)  11 (3g)  17 (2g) this would also be a good line.

8 is a playmaker, not a finisher.  He also needs to skate with really high end skill guys...he's too fast and creative to play with more grinder type forwards.  I think that we are wasting his talent by not having him skate with Mac and Parks or Jewels...you could have him with LJ as finisher or chyzyk as well

8 is a playmaker, not a finisher. He also needs to skate with really high end skill guys...he's too fast and creative to play with more grinder type forwards. I think that we are wasting his talent by not having him skate with Mac and Parks or Jewels...you could have him with LJ as finisher or chyzyk as well

Agree 100%. I know hak knows that so I'm wondering if there's more to this story.

To me, you have Mac, Parks, Jewels and NSchmaltz as the top end skill guys; then you have OD and LJ who have inconsistent games, but have the ability to pot one any time; then you have Chyzyk and Gaarder as guys who can get the job done- whatever you ask of them; Pogo is the rookie physical presence, and Pattyn is the lunchpail leader;  

To me, you have Mac, Parks, Jewels and NSchmaltz as the top end skill guys; then you have OD and LJ who have inconsistent games, but have the ability to pot one any time; then you have Chyzyk and Gaarder as guys who can get the job done- whatever you ask of them; Pogo is the rookie physical presence, and Pattyn is the lunchpail leader;

I would put Chyzyk in that top group.

...which will almost certainly result in a "Fire Hak" thread being started before the handshake line is formed.    ;)

No offense man, but you need to give it a rest just as much as gfhockey does with his anit Hak stuff.  Just sayin. 

Anyways....I'm thinkin we win tonight and I'm EXPECTING a big night from Mac.  He better come out with some fire tonight for his gaffe last night.