SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX vs. CC - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Caggiula-MacMillian-Parks

Chyzyk-N.Schmaltz-L. Johnson

Pattyn-St.Clair-Olson

Poganski-Gaarder-O'Donnal

Looks good if Johnson can start scoring more. Some one else said it to but if a guy skates up the ice can he keep going and not wait to pass, they did that a few times yesterday and it allowed CC to get in the zone and defend.

Schmaltz-Ladue

Pooly-Mattson, Thompson

Ausmus-Stecher

This D looks good

I like these lines too. Or give Olson a shot on that second. I wonder how pogs would look on that second line for LJ?

I like these lines too. Or give Olson a shot on that second. I wonder how pogs would look on that second line for LJ?

Yea i for to put that maybe you could switch Olson and Luke around. Olson is a good power forward that will crash the net with Nick setting him up and Bryn has turned into a beast himself, he skates to the net, gets a shot off and Olson can be there for the rebound if needed! Sounds good!

I think the reason I catch more mistakes from Hammer than Sweeney, is because when the action got fast and furious Sweeney's voice got so high my Golden Retriever was the only one in the room capable of hearing any mispronunciations.

Hammer's doing pretty good.... He's improved a lot.

Haha sooo true, I love Pat and everything about him but to say he called a good exciting game is..well....ha

I like the forward lines as well. Caggiula with Mac and Parks was just too good early in the year and had Caggs as a hobey candidate. He hasn't been the same since being moved off that line although he is close to breaking out. Just needs one to go. Maybe the empty netter will be the one.  As far as D-pairs, I like Stecher-Ausmus, Mattson-LaDue, Schmaltz-Poolman. I think Mattson-LaDue pair works and brings out the best in each rather than forcing the Schmaltz-LaDue pair. I thought the Thompson-Panzarella pair had a tough weekend and especially Panzarella Friday night. I thought if they were going to make any changes sitting Panzarella Saturday would be one.