SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Lake Superior State

AZSIOUX

Simple question: does anyone know what the name of the song that is on the pregame video montage for this year?

Was at the Miami Series and while I do remember Phil Collins I don't recall any Tool songs. The song on Saturday night was The Xx - Intro

Was at the Miami Series and while I do remember Phil Collins I don't recall any Tool songs. The song on Saturday night was The Xx - Intro

The one song is in the Air Tonight by Phil Collins. That's the only one that I can remember. 

This is a good weekend for our team to piss pound an opponent and get a sweep. The boys should be determined and a little selfish to put up some points on the stat sheet this weekend.

If I am Wade Murphy and I am playing, I am scoring that 1st career college goal at no cost. You would have to pull me off the ice. Time for a statment. Get it done!

The current KRACH says that LSSU and Wisconsin are pretty much the same team. 

I recall two wins against Wisconsin, but I also recall the games being anything but a walk in the park. Losing one of these games could be devastating to rankings (think: PWR) for the rest of the season. 

Be ready, put them down quick, and roll four. -- And that's BOTH nights, thank you. 

• Upvote 1

The current KRACH says that LSSU and Wisconsin are pretty much the same team. 

I recall two wins against Wisconsin, but I also recall the games being anything but a walk in the park. Losing one of these games could be devastating to rankings (think: PWR) for the rest of the season. 

Be ready, put them down quick, and roll four. -- And that's BOTH nights, thank you. 

Exactly, we are talking about human nature here.  If all the fans are expecting a pounding this weekend with years and years of knowledge that no game is a sure bet, you can assume that college age players are thinking the same way.  After the Bemidji State game, the coaches certainly have a tool at their disposal to get the lesson through to the players, and we certainly will learn more about the maturity and compete level of this team. 

Yes, thanks Ronix! The pregame video on Saturday was The XX - Intro. Whoever puts those videos does a fantastic job. That was one of the coolest ones I have seen to date.

According to Schlossman on twitter, Hakstol is optimistic that O'Donnell plays but doesn't think Chyzyk will. Both were skating in practice today though.

Curious to know what OD's injury was. Chyzyk's was apparently a shoulder.

One of the most annoying things I find about hockey and hockey culture. You never find out what an injury is and you can't be sure how much a player's play is affected. I just hate not knowing.

Yup.

Chancre on the male genitalia due to Syphilis....could be a "lower body injury" for all we know.

• Upvote 1