SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Another sunny day (mostly) in Colorado Springs.  Air Force - New Mexico football game in the afternoon and then straight to the hockey game.  A chance to see a UND road sweep.  Beware of little CC fans at the arena.  The kids like to sneak up behind you and put CC Tigers stickers on your Fighting Sioux jersey.

Some lineup changes for tonight Poganski and Mattson in Chyzk and Thompson out:

Pattyn-MacMillan-Parks

O'Donnell-Gaarder-St.Clair

Caggiula-Schmaltz-Olson

Simonson-Johnson-Poganski

LaDue-Schmaltz

Ausmus-Stecher

Mattson-Poolman

McIntyre

Johnson

So you put the Rodwell type player Olson with Cags and Schmaltz and put Pattyn who is a 3rd or 4th line grinder energy player on the fisrt line with Parks and Mac? I guess that makes perfect sence :/

So you put the Rodwell type player Olson with Cags and Schmaltz and put Pattyn who is a 3rd or 4th line grinder energy player on the fisrt line with Parks and Mac? I guess that makes perfect sence :/

I'm sure they are still just testing things. Never know..

Go Sioux!! Early season sweep away would be huge, but a split would be ok! Except we will have to fire Hak again..

Sweep in the Springs....

8:07 central time puck drop

NCHC.tv (if purchased)

5-3

Jschmaltz, parks, gordini, lj27x2

Speaking of Parks...

I'm thinking it might be time to start talking about on what line Parks would be the best fit

I'm going to really be watching him tonight.

Is he really a good fit with Mark Mac?

I've been wondering if he might be better suited on a shutdown hard forchecking line where MacWillam maybe better on more of a dynamic skating line? I like the idea of MacMillan and Schmaltz but Hac is obviously wanting them both in the middle...

Speaking of Parks...

I'm thinking it might be time to start talking about on what line Parks would be the best fit

I'm going to really be watching him tonight.

Is he really a good fit with Mark Mac?

I've been wondering if he might be better suited on a shutdown hard forchecking line where MacWillam maybe better on more of a dynamic skating line? I like the idea of MacMillan and Schmaltz but Hac is obviously wanting them both in the middle...

parks is still with markmac because of their freshman year as part of the rpm line with rowney that was so successful but has never materialized since then.