SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs/@ Bemidji State

AZSIOUX

If you get the Minneapolis/St. Paul "locals", Lakeland Public shows up on channel 22. I don't believe Dish Network has it on their lineup (I am a DirecTV subscriber).

Also if you are in mn or eastern nd and don't get the channel. Get yourself a set of rabbit ears and scan. Chances are you will get it. In grand forks you can get it on 3 channels with a set of rabbit ears.

This would be for Saturday night.

For Friday night I don't think anything fcs has been announced yet.

Red Pepper at the REA is nice if you are okay with missing several minutes of the next period.  Judging by the exhibition game, they have some major work to do to increase the efficiency.

It didn't help that the 306 one was closed for the exhibition.  Some of us (peasants?) who sit up high had to go downstairs to get tacos...

Beer lines are going to be shorter. $8 a beer is getting a little much. I might have to cap it at 2. :sad:

Come on, it was only $7.50 for Sam Adams

and I'm going to pretend that makes a difference

If I should happen to make it to the game on Friday night, does anyone know what box is the GOBC box?  I may try to sneak up there to shake a few hands and see if I can get any inside info.

Go up to the Suite level and look for the door labeled 'Janitor'. Bring your own plunger.
  • Upvote 2

we have a funny guy eh?

there are 3 GOBC members that have suites at the ralph

a couple others have bar seats

and some are in the lower bowl

some have given up tix to family members as they have gotten old and want to see nattys not slow 1st half starts.

we have a funny guy eh?

some have given up tix to family members as they have gotten old and want to see nattys not slow 1st half starts.

%gobc

Here's a nickname idea for your group: mountebanks

we have a funny guy eh?

You're the one who mentioned 'lower bowl'...:)

Scholss was saying on his Tuesday chat that he was hoping to hear something about the FCS and airing hockey games this week yet. One can only hope!

They're still working out the details of the FCS deal. 

It didn't help that the 306 one was closed for the exhibition.  Some of us (peasants?) who sit up high had to go downstairs to get tacos...

Come on, it was only $7.50 for Sam Adams

and I'm going to pretend that makes a difference

Seriously, that's how much beer cost this year?

we have a funny guy eh?

My club the GOBCIAFJ has 5 suites, one row of seats in each bar, and a section in the lower bowl.

Our guys have given up no seats and love the team for who they are!

Since I'm the GOBCIAFJ's talking douche am I suppose to spell wrong? Or just keep living in my fantasy world? Or both?

P.S. We are always looking for new recruits...

• Upvote 2

I was just watching the highlights of the Manitoba game and how patcient Nick is with the puck and just takes his time. Twice he rushed right to the net and went for the rebound and another time a team mate lost it and Nick was right behind him and picked it up. I just dont remember a player like Nick at UND. He's gonna be fun to watch. GO SIOUX!!!

I was just watching the highlights of the Manitoba game and how patcient Nick is with the puck and just takes his time. Twice he rushed right to the net and went for the rebound and another time a team mate lost it and Nick was right behind him and picked it up. I just dont remember a player like Nick at UND. He's gonna be fun to watch. GO SIOUX!!!

Agreed, hope he stays at least 2 years...  :)