SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

Brian Faison is in his sixth year as athletics director at the University of North Dakota. Faison assumed his duties at UND in May of 2008.

http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=3744273

Dr. Robert Kelley began serving as UND's 11th president on July 1, 2008.

http://und.edu/president/bio.cfm

I'd say Faison was the AD before Kelley was in office.

http://www.undsports...?ATCLID=3744273

http://und.edu/president/bio.cfm

I'd say Faison was the AD before Kelley was in office.

I think there is actually a little bit of truth in both. Kelley was announced as president in March, 2008 but did not officially assume his role until July 1. Faison was hired in May, 2008, but I believe that Kelley did have some input, though the hire was made definitely made under Kupchella. Guessing Kupchella had the final say once the search committee made its recommendation as he was still the acting president.

DwightSchrute-2-218x300.jpgTaylor_Gene_12.jpg

Twin sons of different mothers?

ASSistant to the Regional Manager ... Deputy ASSistant to the Iowa AD

Both cut their teeth on a beet farm/livestock operation

Both are genius level legal minds in the own mind

Both know the intricacies of trans specie sex

Both are attracted to Amazon women

Both think they have mastered the art of revenge

Both have legions of internet fans on Bisonville

Both are quoted as saying: "Haven't they suffered enough?"

What other coincidences do they share?

• Upvote 3

DwightSchrute-2-218x300.jpgTaylor_Gene_12.jpg

Twin sons of different mothers?

ASSistant to the Regional Manager ... Deputy ASSistant to the Iowa AD

Both cut their teeth on a beet farm/livestock operation

Both are genius level legal minds in the own mind

Both know the intricacies of trans specie sex

Both are attracted to Amazon women

Both think they have mastered the art of revenge

Both have legions of internet fans on Bisonville

Both are quoted as saying: "Haven't they suffered enough?"

What other coincidences do they share?

Wow the butt hurt is strong in this one Whose the guy with the sign? Never seen that one before. The reason I ask is most of your list makes no sense.

Wow the butt hurt is strong in this one Whose the guy with the sign? Never seen that one before. The reason I ask is most of your list makes no sense.

Someone like you gets all offended by anyone but Lynn Dorn slamming Gene, don't you Pat. As an official of NDSUs athletic department, isn't it highly unprofessional of you to be trolling on a UND sports site?

Someone like you gets all offended by anyone but Lynn Dorn slamming Gene, don't you Pat. As an official of NDSUs athletic department, isn't it highly unprofessional of you to be trolling on a UND sports site?

I don't think he is who you think he is, but your world.

1.My name is Pat.

2. My last name isnt Simmers.

3. We did play on the same team .

4. Dont care for the job Dorn has done and she needs to go.

I was taken aback when you called me Pat. I was thinking you really must watch BV alot to figure out what my name is as many over there do know me. LOL

When did Dorn slam GT?

He wouldn't know that because kvly pre empts so much NBC national programming to air ndsu practices.

Meaningless practices, i.e. the NDSU spring game and then has a post game for a meaningless spring game to boot. Further delaying a Stanley Cup Playoff game.

Meaningless practices, i.e. the NDSU spring game and then has a post game for a meaningless spring game to boot. Further delaying a Stanley Cup Playoff game.

That, my friends, is the Bisonville definition of "butt hurt." Thank you Goon, for clarifying.

By the way our spring game had a better attendance than your last season home game.

UND's attendance was poor at the end of a very disappointing season, but you're either terrible at math or facts. Take your pick.

UND's attendance was poor at the end of a very disappointing season, but you're either terrible at math or facts. Take your pick.

It's been posted here by UND fans that there were about 2,500 butts in the seats not the stated attendance of 5,900.