SiouxSports.com Forum

Halifax Mooseheads Intermission

xI Hammer Ix

• 2 weeks later...

That's pretty cool.

and go Avalanche! ;)

I have been trying to be a Wild fan for 6 years now...I thought it would be easier with Parise on the team. So far no dice. I can't help myself but cheer for the Avs....they are so fun to watch. I like how Statsny plays a lot...and Mackinnon is the next coming.

I have been trying to be a Wild fan for 6 years now...I thought it would be easier with Parise on the team. So far no dice. I can't help myself but cheer for the Avs....they are so fun to watch. I like how Statsny plays a lot...and Mackinnon is the next coming.

I know what you mean...too many other exciting teams to watch other than the Mild.

I hear ya...its just painful sometimes to slug through a wild game but then theres moments of enjoyment.

Either way avs or wild a former sioux moves on.

But I think the Avs are clearly better.