SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-Sioux Tournament Game Updates

Ray77

I am pretty sure gfhockey knows how to spell and I believe his misspellings are just a schtick.

I'm pretty sure gfhockey is a fictional character created by someone who likes to have fun at everyones expense, I notice he has no problem spelling when he has a valid point to make. His working in the oilfield and being able to attend every UND sporting event doesn't quite work out logistically,
  • Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure gfhockey is a fictional character created by someone who likes to have fun at everyones expense, I notice he has no problem spelling when he has a valid point to make. His working in the oilfield and being able to attend every UND sporting event doesn't quite work out logistically,

never said I attend every siuox game

I wish Notre Dame had beaten SCSU. That way it would have been an actual competition tonight. SCSU's run ended when Miami found themselves for a stretch of games. I thought SCSU would come into the regional like a team with a point to prove, but its been the opposite.

I wish Notre Dame had beaten SCSU. That way it would have been an actual competition tonight. SCSU's run ended when Miami found themselves for a stretch of games. I thought SCSU would come into the regional like a team with a point to prove, but its been the opposite.

Thanks for NOTHING, Notre Dame!

So after the '98 regional, the NCAA made a few rule changes...such as host team (if in host team's actual home rink) using visitor locker rooms if lower seed, home logos removed from ice (except for small logo as tournament host), and no third or alternate jerseys. So here's a question...why were Boston College and Minnesota wearing their third jerseys this weekend?

So after the '98 regional, the NCAA made a few rule changes...such as host team (if in host team's actual home rink) using visitor locker rooms if lower seed, home logos removed from ice (except for small logo as tournament host), and no third or alternate jerseys. So here's a question...why were Boston College and Minnesota wearing their third jerseys this weekend?

Doesn't Minnesota have 4 jerseys.

Here is another question. Is the maize Michigan jersey considered their third jersey or home jersey?

Does it matter?