SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ SUU

SWSiouxMN

Faison isn't savvy and/or smart enough to see the writing on the wall about Jones. No chance he fires him.

Personally, I think Faison is well aware ofJones' capabilities, but isn't able (or willing) to spend the $$ to bring in someone better.

Just my 2ยข.

Personally, I think Faison is well aware ofJones' capabilities, but isn't able (or willing) to spend the $$ to bring in someone better.

Just my 2ยข.

That was the same excuse given after the 2012 football season when Mussman wasn't fired. However, another horrible season in 2013 changed those perceptions - oh, and the football coaches salary pool increased accordingly.

Faison won't fire Jones after finishing 3rd in the Big Sky, even after losing to the lone winless BSC team. However, if Jones' team is horrific next season, Faison would consider a change. It might actually take two consecutive losing seasons.

yes you are. go away.

I am genuinely curious. If I wanted to troll...you'd know it. Genuine curiosity.

an embarrassing loss in the 1st round of the Big Sky tourney. (by 30 or more might do it)

This guy gets it. And I have a feeling he knows the guy who hooked me up with tickets to the Montana football game...may have spilled something on you or your buddies shirt you caught from the cheerleaders.

This guy gets it. And I have a feeling he knows the guy who hooked me up with tickets to the Montana football game...may have spilled something on you or your buddies shirt you caught from the cheerleaders.

I don't think I know the guy. Now that I think of it, I remember seeing a bison shirt not too far from where I was........

I am genuinely curious. If I wanted to troll...you'd know it. Genuine curiosity.

You are so full of !@#$. All you want is to see us being negative and talking about UND doing poorly. If you're not a troll, name 5 positive things about UND athletics.

You are so full of !@#$. All you want is to see us being negative and talking about UND doing poorly. If you're not a troll, name 5 positive things about UND athletics.

1. Y'all beat us in ladies' ball twice in a row(even though our girls suck....a win is a win,no?)

2. Muss screwed the football team up so bad nowhere to go but up....

3. Schweigert is willing to go head to head in recruiting.

4. Our volleyball team sucks...but we have lost 3 times in a row to UND......even if its volleyball...disappointing.

5. We lost in men's ball this year...even though my bud up there claims troy is a disease and 'SU would win by 30 if the game was today....a loss is a loss.

there ya go. Happy now sir? Probably not. You won't be happy til you folks win a football title....(if history serves any purpose....you got about another 100 years to go.....have fun)

1. Y'all beat us in ladies' ball twice in a row(even though our girls suck....a win is a win,no?)

2. Muss screwed the football team up so bad nowhere to go but up....

3. Schweigert is willing to go head to head in recruiting.

4. Our volleyball team sucks...but we have lost 3 times in a row to UND......even if its volleyball...disappointing.

5. We lost in men's ball this year...even though my bud up there claims troy is a disease and 'SU would win by 30 if the game was today....a loss is a loss.

there ya go. Happy now sir? Probably not. You won't be happy til you folks win a football title....(if history serves any purpose....you got about another 100 years to go.....have fun)

This just proves what we all already know - you are a tool and obviously have few friends, few hobbies, few interests and thrive on wasting your life away. Plus now you admit you are afraid to wear an FU shirt in public. I can see how you would feel inferior having to be #2 in every sport but 1 in a two horse race. I'm guessing this is the first place you visit every morning - sad, get out of the basement in your mind, get professional help.

If the game was at Betty tomorrow UND wins again. At BSA UND loses by 25. Just how this team is. They matchup well with NDSU and would be motivated, which is the most important with these mental midgets.

What everyone at NDSU seems to forget is that they were playing quite well before and after UND sh*tkicked them.

• Upvote 1

This game proves anyone can beat anyone. Because a team is winless in the conference you don't let your guard down. If the players weren't playing hard that's Jones's fault. His teams struggle majorly outside the Betty. If you can't learn to win on the road, you aren't going to win anything.

If this is a surprise to anyone..................you haven't been paying attention.

Very true.

It is kind of sad that anybody who has followed this team at all, shouldn't be surprised by this embarrassing loss to a team that was trying to make a case to be the worst in DI this season.

I didn't get to see the first half and part of the second half, did we revert back to playground ball instead of a team game? I know you aren't going to win many games shooting 36% and going 2-19 from 3 while the opposing team shoots over 50%.

I'm guessing Jones was trying to send some sort of message with Hobaugh in there the last couple of minutes and some of the starters on the bench. Hopefully it clicks or alot of these guys only have one game left in their career at UND.

If the game was at Betty tomorrow UND wins again. At BSA UND loses by 25. Just how this team is. They matchup well with NDSU and would be motivated, which is the most important with these mental midgets.

What everyone at NDSU seems to forget is that they were playing quite well before and after UND sh*tkicked them.

If Saul refuses to play zone and tries to guard UND man to man with his team I got news for you..... UND beats them wherever and whenever they play.

This wasn't just So. Utah's first Big Sky win of the year, it was their first Division I win of the year. Embarrassing.

BTW, I haven't seen Benton play for quite a while. Is he off the team or is he injured?

Stefan took his minutes, and rightfully so. I'm not a big fan of Benton's game - he needs to improve in quite a few areas.

Stefan took his minutes, and rightfully so. I'm not a big fan of Benton's game - he needs to improve in quite a few areas.

He'll have to be a contributer next year. I've think his strength will always be on the defensive end and he has the ability to guard guys bigger than him which helps. Be nice if he could develop a corner 3 shot or something along those lines.