SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

I really like Bubba's confidence in the recruiting process.  This class will be special and some will step in and make us better from the start.  Our defense will even better than last year.  The offense will chew up the clock with big play options when needed.

So looking forward to being in WY and getting our first win next year.

I cannot wait for September to see how these kids do. FBS win? Playoffs? I think this could be "the" best year (as far as DI wins go) since moving up. Bubba has a lot of talent joining the team.

No question. If Bubba keeps on putting together recruiting classes like this, UND will be a perennial playoff participant and eventual Big Sky champion.

What was the deal with Ferguson?

I have no clue. Maybe others do. He just never seemed emotionally mature enough for college football away from home. Wore his feelings on his sleeve ( and on his Twitter feed) much like Aeron Carr did. Big talk up front. Mixed results on the follow through.

Edit:  All that said, maybe it was injuries and he made an informed decision on his future, and if that was the case, I apologize for my read on the situation.

Poole and Webb are the ones that I haven't seen.  Then haven't seen the Hartness twins PWO stuff come through.

I though I read that Webb would be this afternoon. I assume Poole must have an afternoon signing at his school or something too; twitter indicates he is all in. What's taking the Hartness twins so long?

Edit: Nevermind I just saw the twins are in, my bad.

I though I read that Webb would be this afternoon. I assume Poole must have an afternoon signing at his school or something too; twitter indicates he is all in. What's taking the Hartness twins so long?

Fargo twins Aidan (QB) and Tristan (WR) Hartness (Fargo Davies) round out UND's preferred walk-on class at seven #BigSkyFB

I really like Bubba's confidence in the recruiting process.  This class will be special and some will step in and make us better from the start.  Our defense will even better than last year.  The offense will chew up the clock with big play options when needed.

So looking forward to being in WY and getting our first win next year.

Agree 100%.  One of the many things I've noticed in the past year is the confidence & professionalism that Bubba & staff portray.  They have a definitive plan, expectations & goals for UND Football... something that I think was noticeably lacking in years past. 

The live chat & interviews w/ coaches were great today... When Bubba says the immediate goals are playoffs & to win Big Sky championships, well, you just know that he & his staff are capable of getting it done... The foundation for success is firmly in place and it's an exciting future for UND Football.