SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 baseball

darell1976

Beware of a wolf in sheep's clothing. darell will only tell you what HE want's you to hear not what you should hear!

The sweet irony of you preaching Matthew 7:15. Ya can't make it up. How you feel about 2 Peter 2:1?

Last I saw UND was in the WAC. So it's our conference. I think you should stick to things you know like the MVFC and the Summit Bison Truck.

Affiliate membership is not the same as regular membership. Again, as usual, you are wrong. The only reason UND is in the WAC is that the BSC doesn't sponsor men's baseball or swimming and diving. darell is up to his old tricks telling you what he wants you to hear instead of the facts in this particular case. Again UND deserves better and believe me the ultimate answer does not rest in the SL or MVFC.

Affiliate membership is not the same as regular membership. Again, as usual, you are wrong. The only reason UND is in the WAC is that the BSC doesn't sponsor men's baseball or swimming and diving. darell is up to his old tricks telling you what he wants you to hear instead of the facts in this particular case. Again UND deserves better and believe me the ultimate answer does not rest in the SL or MVFC.

Membership is membership, whether it's affiliated or not. Why don't you just go away.

Not even close. Try halving that number for UND.

I have heard that NDSU is not fully funded. I would believe that, especially considering the source it came from. It's a shame that a D-1 program sponsors a sport and then doesn't fund it properly.

• 3 weeks later...

No one can be a fan of both, you have a side and his "yellow" side is showing more and more.

With all due respect, darell, should that 8 year old mini-mites all star of yours accept a baseball scholarship to Moo U in about 10 years, I have no doubt at all that you'll suddenly find yourself a fan of NDSU, at least in one sport.

With all due respect, darell, should that 8 year old mini-mites all star of yours accept a baseball scholarship to Moo U in about 10 years, I have no doubt at all that you'll suddenly find yourself a fan of NDSU, at least in one sport.

I don't think that will be a problem since he did upset his mother earlier this year when he said he was a UND fan and not a Bison fan. He liked Saul Phillips a lot since Saul was his baseball coach and his son was my son's teammate now with them in Ohio the love for NDSU basketball ( the only sport he liked of NDSU) is gone. If I wanted him to go to a baseball school it would not be any school where most of the games are on the road and half are cancelled due to snow or cold. But I do see where you are going with that.

• 8 months later...