SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 baseball

darell1976

Your comment above your picture begs another comment, no one can or should take anything away from Craig Bohl's achievements at NDSU, but sometimes it's best that people move on. :)

As a graduate of the University of North Dakota and the University of Wyoming, I agree.

There are 1.5 million reasons Bohl became a Poke...

Your comment above your picture begs another comment, no one can or should take anything away from Craig Bohl's achievements at NDSU, but sometimes it's best that people move on. :)

If Henrik Lundqvist had enrolled in a new NDSU hockey program, I'm sure they would be well with nothing else. That's what Ernst gave them: a pitcher that gave them a chance by limiting runs. The rest of the team has no chance: no offensive power.

Ernst threw a heck of a game and was the only reason it was close. Pitched out of quite a few jams, 13 baserunners in 7 1/3 and only giving up 2 runs is getting some timely outs. Oregon State's threw their #3 pitcher and he absolutely dominated. 14 strikeouts in 8 innings isn't too shabby, I believe it set a post-season record for OSU.

Of note, Ernst threw against UND a few weeks ago and gave up 10 hits and 3 runs in 5 innings, striking out one.

In the humor department: Dom Izzo tweeted this from Sirius's coverage. #buttmediadarlings

Bo8B0FWCEAM12Vo.jpg

I have noticed one thing that has a pattern to it. It seems like a lot of times when a new poster starts writing they seem to give the impression they are UND fans. And then very gradually it becomes apparent they are really NDSU fans that just start writing under a new name. We definitely do have a lot of Bison fans that spend a lot of their time on a UND website. Why is that? . They just can't hide their true colors though.

• Upvote 3

Why? Am I required to cheer for them because you say we should?

It's dumb because Bison Truck thinks we need to cheer for Moo U for the good of the state, I am sure the Bison faithful on BV was cheering loudly for UND in the frozen four. This guys true colors are showing more and more "yellow".

I have noticed one thing that has a pattern to it. It seems like a lot of times when a new poster starts writing they seem to give the impression they are UND fans. And then very gradually it becomes apparent they are really NDSU fans that just start writing under a new name. We definitely do have a lot of Bison fans that spend a lot of their time on a UND website. Why is that? . They just can't hide their true colors though.

No one can be a fan of both, you have a side and his "yellow" side is showing more and more.

It's dumb because Bison Truck thinks we need to cheer for Moo U for the good of the state, I am sure the Bison faithful on BV was cheering loudly for UND in the frozen four. This guys true colors are showing more and more "yellow".

I cheered for UND hockey throughout the entire season including the frozen four! What someone else does is there own choice. My true colors are RED, WHITE, and BLUE. any other color is just a game. darell, just because I am not afraid to challenge your outlandish opinions and misrepresented comments doesn't make me anything other than a true North Dakotan.

1. Why? Because it comes naturally for some people.

2. No cheer for whatever team you want.

Great response. If I understand you correctly, my response was dumb because I didn't cheer for your team and you don't agree with me.

No one can be a fan of both, you have a side and his "yellow" side is showing more and more.

My neighbors on either side of me are NDSU fb season tkt holders and UND hockey season tkt holders. In North Dakota it happens a great deal. Sounds like fans of both to me. Get out of the Lunatic Fringe at both schools and you will see the real world.

Ernst threw a heck of a game and was the only reason it was close. Pitched out of quite a few jams, 13 baserunners in 7 1/3 and only giving up 2 runs is getting some timely outs. Oregon State's threw their #3 pitcher and he absolutely dominated. 14 strikeouts in 8 innings isn't too shabby, I believe it set a post-season record for OSU.

Of note, Ernst threw against UND a few weeks ago and gave up 10 hits and 3 runs in 5 innings, striking out one.

In the humor department: Dom Izzo tweeted this from Sirius's coverage. #buttmediadarlings

Bo8B0FWCEAM12Vo.jpg

UND beat NDSU twice in baseball, seems very deserving to me!

If Henrik Lundqvist had enrolled in a new NDSU hockey program, I'm sure they would be well with nothing else. That's what Ernst gave them: a pitcher that gave them a chance by limiting runs. The rest of the team has no chance: no offensive power.

The first sentence makes no sense whatsoever. The other comment is your opinion based on one game against very good competition, nothing more and nothing less.

You apparently don't understand anything correctly! If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle!

Yep, if only your favorite team would have scored a couple more runs last night.

So as a huge fan of both, why do you only post here? Why not take part in the game discussion last night?

I cheered for UND hockey throughout the entire season including the frozen four! What someone else does is there own choice. My true colors are RED, WHITE, and BLUE. any other color is just a game. darell, just because I am not afraid to challenge your outlandish opinions and misrepresented comments doesn't make me anything other than a true Bison fan.

FIFY

My neighbors on either side of me are NDSU fb season tkt holders and UND hockey season tkt holders. In North Dakota it happens a great deal. Sounds like fans of both to me. Get out of the Lunatic Fringe at both schools and you will see the real world.

Whatever you say Bison Truck.

• Upvote 1

FIFY

darell, just because you can and choose to change something ultimately means little to me. It only demonstrates your technological control over whatever is being posted. Nothing more and nothing less. I know I typed North Dakota in that spot where you put Bison and that's all that really matters.

Yep, if only your favorite team would have scored a couple more runs last night.

So as a huge fan of both, why do you only post here? Why not take part in the game discussion last night?

Homer is nothing more than darell posting under another name. That is very obvious. But that's typical with people who have more technological power than they deserve.

Homer is nothing more than darell posting under another name. That is very obvious. But that's typical with people who have more technological power than they deserve.

I am sure the mods would disagree with you on that one Bison Truck