SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Denver

AZSIOUX

Huge NCHC points and pairwise implications at stake out in the Rockies. Go Sioux!

NCHC STANDINGS - every NCHC team has played 12 league games

SCCU 23

UND 21 @denver

DENVER 21 vs.UND

UNO 21

WMU 20

UMD 17

MIAMI 11 @CC

CC 10 vs.MIAMI

This is maybe a long shot, but is there a Sioux fan in the Denver area or who plans to come to Denver for these games who still needs a ticket? I suddenly have an extra ticket to both games I need to sell, and would like to sit next to a fellow Sioux fan. :) Should be good games!

This is maybe a long shot, but is there a Sioux fan in the Denver area or who plans to come to Denver for these games who still needs a ticket? I suddenly have an extra ticket to both games I need to sell, and would like to sit next to a fellow Sioux fan. :) Should be good games!

Dear hockey gods,

Sam Brittain has already had several hot goalie games against UND. And what you did to us with that Finnish guy Juho was unbelievable and uncalled for last season.

We're owed one.......just saying....

Sam Brittain is 1-5 against UND in his career, he is the Mike Lee of Denver. He did play in a game last year but he wasn't charged with the loss.

I know Friday's game is on CBSSports, but didn't MIDCO pick up the Roots broadcast for Saturday? Searching ahead to Saturday, I didn't see it listed.

DirecTV is indeed showing North Dakota @ Denver on Root Sports (channel 683) on Saturday night at 8pm.

(Seems like we're ending up with quite a few games on TV in HD these days, even if you don't live in Grand Forks.)

Sam Brittain is 1-5 against UND in his career, he is the Mike Lee of Denver. He did play in a game last year but he wasn't charged with the loss.

Yeah, everytime that Olkinura guy was between the pipes I shuddered. Was sitting behind the net when a Sioux player (don't remember which one) had a wide open net and Olki reached out his goalie stick and swatted it away. Every player, fan, coach, and popcorn vendor in the arena thought that was a goal. I believe we tied the game too.

Even though our past record against Brittain is good he is having a great year numbers-wise for DU. That being said, I hope we put 6 up on him each night.

Yeah, everytime that Olkinura guy was between the pipes I shuddered. Was sitting behind the net when a Sioux player (don't remember which one) had a wide open net and Olki reached out his goalie stick and swatted it away. Every player, fan, coach, and popcorn vendor in the arena thought that was a goal. I believe we tied the game too.

Even though our past record against Brittain is good he is having a great year numbers-wise for DU. That being said, I hope we put 6 up on him each night.

That save.......haunts.....my dreams

• Upvote 1

Two games I remember from Brittain is when he shutout the Pony Express at the Ralph, and the final five game that went to overtime before Frattin ended it.

I'd like to see him be average this weekend.

He was very good in both those games. How often does UND get average opponent goalie play? I'd say less than a third of the time.

Jayson Hajdu@UNDSID 1m

Hakstol said he won't be able to give a timeline on Gothberg for another week or two. Clarke Saunders starts for first time since Nov. 29.

Schlossman@SchlossmanGF 3m

UND will be without Gothberg, at minimum, for a couple weeks. He has started every game in UND's 9-game unbeaten streak.

DirecTV is indeed showing North Dakota @ Denver on Root Sports (channel 683) on Saturday night at 8pm.

(Seems like we're ending up with quite a few games on TV in HD these days, even if you don't live in Grand Forks.)

Does anyone know if Joe Sensor's in Bloomington still shows Sioux games?