SiouxSports.com Forum

World Juniors

AZSIOUX

If Canada does not win gold, just go to the TSN website and read the comments section after the news article. That was a few nights entertainment last year. Talk about ripping everything from the national organization down to the coaches, the selection process (east vs west bias), and then the players.

Sounds like the website of a certain fanbase of a certain team I know of. Hmmmmm....
  • Upvote 1

Going to TSN and reading post game blogs makes me chuckle....Canada should just forfeit the rest of the tournament. After an exhibition loss they're being called the worst Canadian team ever....

Do you have a link for this? Looks like Dumba is going to get suspended as well for his kneeing one of the Swedes today.

Going to TSN and reading post game blogs makes me chuckle....Canada should just forfeit the rest of the tournament. After an exhibition loss they're being called the worst Canadian team ever....

Every loss:

Worst goalie ever

Worst coach ever

_______ is terrible

Leaders picked wrong guys

We were a better team

Every win:

Should have beat them worse

________ is terrible

Coaching almost lost it

If they don't win every game 6-1 they're not happy, must be terrible having those expectations every game, aye?