SiouxSports.com Forum

Craig Bohl to Wyoming

UND99

Fargo was a good fit for Fargo. The city embraced him and stroked his ego. His was THEE game in town. If not for that University up north with a hockey program the entirety of ND would have been his.

Now he'll get that same Fargo treatment but in Cheyenne, Laramie, Casper, Cody, et al.

Wyoming will be his, and his alone.

Wonder how Ryan feels about this ... and her son ... and her son's father ... then again, $1M sugar-daddy ain't bad, assuming ...

Not bad looking cheerleaders in Laramie either:

5158435158_ae94e1feb1_m.jpg

...just sayin'

• Upvote 1

No surprise AC players blindsided. Bohl has always been about Bohl first. he is an arrogant jerk but he is a good coach.Wouldn't be surprised if Taylor didn't know but wouldn't believe him either way. I would think Vigen might be next guy. That would be his dream job. Good recruiter and good oc. Minimizes their turmoil. Course if they listen to some of our fans they would say he is too young and hasn't been a hc.

is that a shot at those that says brooks b is too young and hasn't been a hc???

This...^^^^^!

Wyoming? Really??

It's a stepping stone.

Yeah, he won at the FCS level. But, to make the big, big, big $$$ at an FCS school, they want proof of success at FBS.

18 returning starters, an excellent scoring offense...but a defense that is in shambles. If he can turn that around and make a bowl game next year..and Pelini falters once again...

hmmmmm...

Nebraska likes to hire Wyoming coaches...

Wyoming is a perennial s**t job. I wonder if Bohl will have the stones to actually say he did it for the money.

In reality, y else would he do it?! Best of luck to him if gone, but no FBS Natty for him there.

$$$$$$$$ it talks.

Did FU actually send tweets to all voters in the AP poll begging for votes in the poll?

You mean the university or a single person who happens to be something like 19 years old? Maybe as old as 23 or something? One guy on BV thought it would be a cool idea to have NDSU actually crack the AP top-25 by the end of the season and not just get the token couple votes that the FCS champion normally gets. Just about everyone thought it was a bad idea and would never happen, but it looks like SamsRams(they guy that runs that twitter account) tried to run with it. Drunk on the Gameday experience. Mildly embarrassing for the rest of us. Still, only an importance of about 0.03 compared to the 9000 of the coaching news.

Faison better have his crap together at this point...I say pull the trigger on Pflu, grab some positive press and "the march is on" for UND FB!! ;)

I was just gonna post something very similar to this.

Any UND applicants pulling away?!

In reality, y else would he do it?! Best of luck to him if gone, but no FBS Natty for him there.

$$$$$$$$ it talks.

As I've said, when things don't make sense, when up seems down and down seems up, stop, breathe, rise above, look objectively, and ...

... follow the Benjamins. All will be clear.

$$$$$$$$ it talks.

Alabama and Oregon don't hire coaches from Coastal Carolina or Minnesota-Duluth. Wyoming is a stepping stone to even bigger things down the road if all goes well for Bohl.

Guess a Big 12 move would surprise WyomingNationBlog too. Here's a twitter response to a bison comment:

WyoNationBlog@WyoNationBlog 10m

@BisoNation A move to the Big 12 is news to us. I can't see that ever happening

And I didn't ever see Texas A&M leaving the Big 12 either...or Nebraska or Missouri too.

is that a shot at those that says brooks b is too young and hasn't been a hc???

Ya gotta wonder why a guy with no hc experience and that young is a viable candidate for the best fcs team in the country but those are reasons we wouldn't want him here. Just wondering.

Sic...this move up the timeline for Faison? What says your crystal ball?

IMO it has to...presser this Thursday! (@ the latest)

I agree. If they have a candidate in mind, they might want to pull the trigger. Time to shake up things with college football in North Dakota!