SiouxSports.com Forum

Craig Bohl to Wyoming

UND99

Nice comeback! Now I am positive you are a 14 year old stealing internet from the mobile home next door. Let the adults talk please.

The adults that your bantering back and forth with are handing you your lunch. You might want to tuck yourself in for the night

Seriously...enough is enough. Please ban jheria from here. Im done wasting my time reading this immature sh*t!!!! Its the same old bs every f*cking day!

Agreed. There actually was some worthwhile discussion regarding what might transpire with NDSU's incoming players recruited by Bohl. Jheria has completely sidetracked that thread. Ban him.

Seriously...enough is enough. Please ban jheria from here. Im done wasting my time reading this immature sh*t!!!! Its the same old bs every f*cking day!

It's amazing morons like this who add nothing to the discussion can continue to post. Most football threads are basically unreadable because of NDSU trolls. Do Sioux fans flood Bisonville like this, or is it a Bison thing?

I get paid to put up with whining.....I don't like to see it on my free time.

This has nothing to do with football.

Hearing things are getting a bit tense with the coaching change and recruiting down in Utopia. There may be some "forensic" funny business going on....

I took UND-1's comment from another and pasted it here. I have heard the same thing from someone pretty near their program. Highly unlikely it affects the outcome of the game on Saturday but there could be some pretty good back and forth between the former and future regimes from my understanding.