SiouxSports.com Forum

UND should hire Craig Bohl

siouxfan512

So this is just for fun, and would never happen, BUT ...

Suppose UND make Craig Bohl a ridiculous number to leave the the Ag school and come Noth. Would he do it? I don't mean offer slightly more, but an offer that was substantially more.

It would be a sure way to completely ruin the legacy he has built himself and NDSU, but money talks. I know I would prefer to have him over our current coach. I see Muss as a guy who consistently plays not to lose, rather than I guy who plays to win. This was evident last year in the last game of the season, with the awful way they finished due to terrible coaching decisions.

I know Bohl will never coach for the Sioux, but its fun conversation to entertain. Regardless, I hope they find a solid guy for next year. Unless Muss goes on a tear this season, I have to imagine his time is up.

Suppose UND make Craig Bohl a ridiculous number to leave the the Ag school and come Noth. Would he do it? I don't mean offer slightly more, but an offer that was substantially more.

It would be a sure way to completely ruin the legacy he has built himself and NDSU, but money talks. I know I would prefer to have him over our current coach. I see Muss as a guy who consistently plays not to lose, rather than I guy who plays to win. This was evident last year in the last game of the season, with the awful way they finished due to terrible coaching decisions.

I know Bohl will never coach for the Sioux, but its fun conversation to entertain. Regardless, I hope they find a solid guy for next year. Unless Muss goes on a tear this season, I have to imagine his time is up.

The UND athletic department doesn't have that kind of cash.

No this is not entertaining. It is the stupidest thread ever started and its yours. Congrats.

• Upvote 2

Step outside and get some air....while you are out there, take a lap.

Oh come on that's silly he's got a team....now Don Shula, or Bill Cowher is available. Since we are at it lets call Phil Jackson for our basketball team.

Thats the first good idea ive read on this board for quite some time ~ the Jackson suggestion.