SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

Very impressed with Notre Dame. Gosh they just grind and grind and grind on you. Very well coached team. Don't make many mistakes in their own end. And when they do, Summerhayes is pretty solid on the back end.

I don't think Minnesota played that poorly. I think the better team won that game.

They also played a real contender in BC a couple of weeks ago. 2-1-1 in those four games vs. BC and Notre Dame, not bad.

Very true....not sure what bigskyvikes is even talking about. Not a time to talk when our team is not good. That's more of a "mn fan" move.

Very true....not sure what bigskyvikes is even talking about. Not a time to talk when our team is not good. That's more of a "mn fan" move.

The only reason I wrote that is because when they swept BSU after a weekend of playing another lower ranked team (or unranked), they went to number one. Seemed odd if strength of schedule matters....to me anyway. Now they played a closely ranked team with a different result, people were saying "what is wrong with Mn", when again I thought nothing was wrong, they were just playing a better team! So that's why I wrote it. Comments like that are wrote on here all the time, but thanks for saying mine is " Mn like"...

The only reason I wrote that is because when they swept BSU after a weekend of playing another lower ranked team (or unranked), they went to number one. Seemed odd if strength of schedule matters....to me anyway. Now they played a closely ranked team with a different result, people were saying "what is wrong with Mn", when again I thought nothing was wrong, they were just playing a better team! So that's why I wrote it. Comments like that are wrote on here all the time, but thanks for saying mine is " Mn like"...

Not a big deal, I was simply confused.