SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

I'm don't believe Siouxman meant that in the way you took it. Trust me, at 45, you're a 'whippersnapper' just like me in his eyes. The guy's been watching hockey since the United States was referred to as 'the colonies.' :lol:

Lol, yes I get that....now. Wish I could take it back. Hopefully he forgives me..:)

• Upvote 1

I'm sure he will once he's done reliving his days on the mount carving out the 10 commandments :lol:

No, no, no, southpaw, you're obviously getting your Bible stories mixed up...Siouxman only landed somewhere off of I-94 between Minneapolis and Fargo because that's where the ark finally ran aground.

That wasn't a shot at you, just a comment that you must be too young to remember or have known. Brooks coached at SCSU 26 years ago, and the effort to move SCSU to Division 1 began before that. You were in your teens and obviously had more important things on your mind at the time. Some of us more mature types (meaning older than 45 and still capable of remembering Brooks was at SCSU) remember all of the fuss from UM folks when Brooks went to SCSU. It was almost like a slap in the face to the UM hockey faithful that Brooks went to lowly SCSU to coach.

The rodents I remember were really unhappy that Herb was at St. Cloud.

And cue Don Lucia screaming 'LET'S GO!' at Scott Sandelin when he asks for an explanation when the Gophers promptly score on the PP...

Donny gave an official a look after a penalty was called on his team, and that official promptly called a penalty on Duluth....less than 20 seconds later.

Kyle Rau needing an explanation after Reilly took a full swing sucker punch and connecting on a Duluth player was nice to see as well. Then the official had to yell at Reilly to get in the penalty box because he didn't think it was a penalty.

Duluth is fun to watch. Even when they were skating circles around UND Saturday night. They've been a Jekyll and Hyde team a bit as well. Probably should fire Scotty.