SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

The NDSU baseball and basketball teams made appearances in the NCAA tournament this past season too.

Okay... All we hear about is their football team, for the most part. Also, those same basketball and baseball teams were beaten by UND and didn't manage to be UND this season.

Tony and his crew can run their hot mess as they see fit.

Jim and his crew (which includes me) runs this hot mess per Jim's wishes.

Belligerentville is a gong show. I would much rather hang out here.

Also, those same basketball and baseball teams were beaten by UND and didn't manage to be UND this season.

Funny, but I didn't even hear ESPN on prime-time TV mention that when the Bison were busy beating Oklahoma in hoops and giving Oregon State all it could handle in baseball...

Just sayin'...

Funny, but I didn't even hear ESPN on prime-time TV mention that when the Bison were busy beating Oklahoma in hoops and giving Oregon State all it could handle in baseball...

Just sayin'...

Have to just love all the jealousy on this board...... You better get ready for the worst year in UND sports ever.....

Have to just love all the jealousy on this board...... You better get ready for the worst year in UND sports ever.....

Really?

UND Women's Basketball is an early favorite to repeat as Big Sky Champions and go back to the NCAA tournament again in March.

UND Women's Hockey will continue building depth and talent and be a dangerous team come March.

UND Men's Hockey will once again be NCHC and NCAA title contenders.

UND Men's Basketball's future is much less certain, but they did get to the Big Sky Conference Tournament title game last year following a less-than-great regular season, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

UND Women's Volleyball will be good again, even with a new coach, whom I think will continue to build what Ashley Hardee started.

Oh, that's right, I forgot.....#buttfootball. :silly:

• 1 month later...

They seem to be getting restless in fargo again.  Some housecleaning may be in order as it'd be a shame for this site to go the way of AGS aka bisonswille 2.0.

Short list includes jheria (should have been done a LONG time ago), mj23 (kill it quickly before it grows), and DI in Fargo.  

tragictrainwreckinwisconsin-o.gif

Put on your big boy pants. If anyone should be banned for personal attacks it's you. I mean you once accused me of being Dave K. Can it get any more personal than that? :) I just find it humorous that you like to take shots at the education people from "Moo U" (one of your favorites) get and then you turn around and write something that grammatically might have prevented you from passing seventh grade. Pot/Kettle??? May i say that your very knowledgeable about the topics you discuss which is why I occasionally read them. Thanks for starting a thread calling for me to get nuked (is asking for me to get nuked a personal threat??) as I now feel all warm, fuzzy and appreciated. If I wanted to get personal I'd start a thread on here about people who call themselves writers but don't know a comma from a question mark, but I won't ;) Relax and ignore me (like Darell does) as it's all in good fun ;)

Speaking of grammatically correct, it would be "you're" not "your"

• Upvote 2

They seem to be getting restless in fargo again.  Some housecleaning may be in order as it'd be a shame for this site to go the way of AGS aka bisonswille 2.0.

Short list includes jheria (should have been done a LONG time ago), mj23 (kill it quickly before it grows), and DI in Fargo.  Mods, I'm not including any posters who have ever contributed anything even remotely valid to the site (johnboy, tjamz, wyobison, etc.), simply identifying the trolls for you.

Shawn-O just PM me and wants to add MafiaMan to your list.  :D  

• Upvote 3