SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

can't resist the temptation to be the spell check police since you attack Goon for his grammar/spelling

it's not two shaaaay, it's touche'

back to watchmaker, his/her style was very similar to almostheavenin2011. anticipating another return under a new moniker... :whistling:

As I said some on here get it and some never will :)

I'm all for banning MafiaMan, you don't turn down a free beer at a hockey game. If that won't get you banned, nothing should.

And to think you walked out of the Hoggsbreath with a free t-shirt in Sioux colors compliments of me...I'm banning YOU from next year's Hogg event. Your dad can come though.

• Upvote 2

Wilbur's dad is a riot! He just HAS to come back next year! :lol:

I still give him $hit about the Sacred Heart comment. He taught me everything I know about the history of UND hockey, from the Bjorkman years to Gino and Hrkac Circus....etc. He travels a lot with his business and I'm glad I can get him to Minneapolis for a couple of days to get him away from the grind that is his life. Now its kind of me keeping him up to date with whats going on with UND hockey.

When the regional tournament tickets went on sale at the Ralph that year he called within like two minutes of it opening up to get us prime seats for watching the Sioux get to the frozen four. Like he said, nobody had a better view of the game winning goal than we did.

Well, other than Kellen Briggs..... :lol:

I'll need another Hoggsbreath shirt.....I've already worn it out.

I'll un-report you to the moderators now that we've got it all settled.

Now you're really making me feel bad so here's a heads-up...the county sheriff is sending a SWAT team over to your house in just a few minutes (maybe they're already there)...something about a conversation I had with them this morning involving words like 'kilos' and 'Sacred Heart cartel.'

Now you're really making me feel bad so here's a heads-up...the county sheriff is sending a SWAT team over to your house in just a few minutes (maybe they're already there)...something about a conversation I had with them this morning involving words like 'kilos' and 'Sacred Heart cartel.'

I was wondering why I had seventeen guns pointed at me while I was re-caulking parts of my roof. And to think I thought they were spotting me.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

So, Charliepic miraculously appeared on line after Watchmaker49 was banned. Looking back, Tedder11 was right when he said, "Watchmaker was a tool in the same mold as the AC trolls..." Funny how that happens.

• 4 weeks later...

He posted about Hak's compensation, on Brad's blog, as Erik Thorne a few days ago.

That was over on my blog as well. He's a verified coach Hakstol haters as well.

Edited by Goon

• 5 weeks later...

No comment, but if you'd like to view someone's most recent posts you can go to their member page:

http://forum.siouxsp...7-watchmaker49/

Click "find content" (near the right), and then switch to "posts only" (near the left).

Yeah Jim like Goon said that isn't available because the member is inactive, not a big deal I was just curious because watchmaker was a constant pot-stirrer and there was some entertainment value when he was annoying others, too bad the sun and chlorine clouded his mind even further. :lol: