SiouxSports.com Forum

UND students today

luapsided

I figured this would be a good way to get an answer. Driving by campus today we noticed quite a few cars filled all wearing yellow shirts and was wondering what was going on? I thought i heard something about 1200 students doing something today but missed the exact story on the news.... Thanks in advance!

I figured this would be a good way to get an answer. Driving by campus today we noticed quite a few cars filled all wearing yellow shirts and was wondering what was going on? I thought i heard something about 1200 students doing something today but missed the exact story on the news.... Thanks in advance!

You sure it wasn't Bison students transferring? Lol!!

• 3 weeks later...

On the flipside to the Big Event, there's this little doozy of a YouTube clip making its rounds recently: (WARNING!!!!! Profanity, gratuitous drunkenness and brief nudity ensues. Click at your own peril :) ) Go UND!

I am sure everyone in that video is neither underage or involved in UND athletics in any way, shape or form. :)

Looks like a hell of a fun time though.

On the flipside to the Big Event, there's this little doozy of a YouTube clip making its rounds recently: (WARNING!!!!! Profanity, gratuitous drunkenness and brief nudity ensues. Click at your own peril :) ) Go UND!

A.) Very good video. Made Grand Forks look bearable ;)

B.) girl at 2:11...friend from high school. i'll have to have her check the video out.