SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four

Sioux-cia

Myself, two daughters and a friend are going - Pittsburgh sounds like a fun area to visit, and hockey will make it even better - only wish the Sioux would have joined us!!!

Are the Pirates home next weekend? I definitely recommend catching a game if they are!

• Upvote 1

Normally, if UND isn't in it, I don't focus too hard on the Frozen Four. But, you know, this year, with these teams I might pay more attention. I kind of like that there are fresh faces in the FF this time.

I am with Hayduke, I will watch it, but won't spend a lot of time getting fired up for it. Probably watch the games... Pulling for UMass Lowell.

Edited by Goon

I am with Hayduke, I will watch it, but won't spend a lot of time getting fired up for it. Probably watch the games... Pulling for UMass Lowell.

I want St. Cloud to win it. They are joining us in the NCHC next year, they have waited a long time for this and (best of all) it would annoy the Goofer faithful big-time! :)

Make sure to get a Primanti Brothers Sandwich while you are in town, and if you are at all a baseball fan, hit PNC park and the Roberto Clemente museum on Friday. PNC is my favorite park, it has amazing views of the the Pittsburgh skyline and good tickets are cheap, probably even moreso in April.

bummed i missed you at the Five this year! not the same...we didn't stick around after the boys got beaten

We looked for you! Wanted to see the family...heard another is on the way? We'll meet up at the Target Center. Not gonna be the same but .....

We looked for you! Wanted to see the family...heard another is on the way? We'll meet up at the Target Center. Not gonna be the same but .....

Yes, a little girl is on the way in June! Gotta keep producing Sioux fans! Target Center will still be fun...closer to my house too

• Upvote 1

Just an fyi, the Sioux Shop had some really cute cheerleader unis on their website the other day! Congrats on the new little one!

Yeah; I know some people who have purchased Sioux baby clothes for the grandkids they don't even have yet...

• Upvote 1

That sounds pathetic putting all that pressure on their kids. Who would do that? :p

That was pressure? I thought it was supposed to be incentive. As cute as those clothes may be, I'll forfeit them to someone else (paging Morley...).

I want St. Cloud to win it. They are joining us in the NCHC next year, they have waited a long time for this and (best of all) it would annoy the Goofer faithful big-time! :)

Really? Because I can already hear the 'fire Hak' crowd...

'IT TOOK MOTZKO LESS THAN FIVE YEARS TO WIN A NATTY AT ST EFFIN' CLOUD!!!!!'

• Upvote 1

Really? Because I can already hear the 'fire Hak' crowd...

'IT TOOK MOTZKO LESS THAN FIVE YEARS TO WIN A NATTY AT ST EFFIN' CLOUD!!!!!'

Look, SCSU was in the WCHA with us and SCSU will be in the NCHC with us. And, like I have said before, it will irritate the Goofer faithful almost as much as UND winning it. I honestly don't know why people in our fan base hate SCSU. I have very little problem with their team, their coach or their fan base.

The order in which I would prefer a national championship go for the frozen four...

1. Yale-Not cheering for them, but it may make it easier on me if they win it all.....

2. SCSU-Come on.....think of the years of "gopher rejects" cheers.

3. Lowell-Wouldn't mind seeing them win it I guess.

4. Qunnipiac-Because Josh Siembida is a big reason that program is at where they're at.