SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four

Sioux-cia

Did you smack him upside the head, give him some haldol and tell him to, 'Snap out of it!' :bigsmile:

Are you kidding? You know what happened after Goldie harrassed a college professor and the professor smacked Goldie in the face? Goldie got sympathy and the professor was arrested. I played the part of the cool calm debonair Fighting Sioux fan. Besides, some other Sioux Fan was telling him like it is so I didn't have to. :hypocrite:

• Upvote 1

You’ve got to love a sport where, in addition to the BCs, BUs, Minnesotas, Wisconsins, Michigans, and Michigan States, schools such as RPI, Lake Superior State, Colorado College, Bowling Green (coached by Jerry York), and Minnesota-Duluth have won. You’ve got to love a sport where North Dakota is a legend (seven titles). You’ve got to love a sport where Harvard skates off as a national champeen (1989).

Keep in mind that this isn’t basketball, with its 13 full, no-strings-attached, scholarships. Hockey scholarships are a tricky mix-and-match, with halves and weird stuff like that. I don’t profess to understand the recruiting process, with the prep schools and the juniors, and all that. It’s a weird process, but it’s their process.

Yes! You got to love it,

Edited by Goon