SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs YALE - Sat GAMEDAY 3pm

AZSIOUX

Ok first off let’s not start sounding like goofer fans and calling for our coach to be fired because we lost again in the NCAA tourney. I agree this is starting to become an ugly habit, but hak has taken us to the NCAA tourney every year he’s been here and we have never had a losing season. They guy is an awesome coach and were lucky to have him. What boggles my mind is how the players allow this to happen every year. With the exception of Chay Genways senior year, we always play terrible in the NCAA tourney. I'm so sick of hearing them talk about playing a 60 minute game all year. They have not played a 60 minute game once this year. Yale deserved the win; they outplayed us the last 2 periods. Props to Saunders for a heck of a game and keeping us in it. It’s frustrating to see the season end like this again, and I’m just as sick of it as everyone. I do agree about Berry, what has he done all year to make this team better? I think it was a mistake getting rid of Eades. I do want give a sincere thanks though to all the seniors this year, it has been a pleasure watching you play for 4 years and you will be truly missed. Best of luck to you all in the future!

Great post. Hak is a great coach, and if he had got that title his first year, people wouldn't be complaining as much. His numbers as a coach are ridiculous. This loss is on the players for collapsing with 7 min. left.

II get drug thru the mud calling for hals head and now all u guys are

I for one now suppoert him. The heart and intensity i saw in the third period is a reason to extend his contract.... we are almost there... we just ran into a hot goalie...plain and simple

Top 5 coach in the country... yeah right get a grip.

Name 5 better, the people who undervalue Hak the most are some of the idiotic fans of his team. There are tons of programs around the country that wish they had a coach like him. It could be a lot worst just look at his track record and then look at some other programs.

• Upvote 1

Rowney Parks Mark Mac OD and Rocco to an extent really didn't elevate their play down the stretch. 5 of your top 7 forwards basic did little over the last month. Smoke and mirrors doesn't but it.

I agree....not gonna go very far when we rely on 2 guys to carry the team.

Did not get enough out of Parks, Mark McMillan, Rowney this year consistently, if at all.

II get drug thru the mud calling for hals head and now all u guys are

I for one now suppoert him. The heart and intensity i saw in the third period is a reason to extend his contract.... we are almost there... we just ran into a hot goalie...plain and simple

Yale's goaltending was the least of our problems today. We played horribly, plain and simple, we honestly did not even deserve to be in this game. We are extremely fortunate to have a lead as long as we did.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't advocate to fire Hak in any way shape or form. College hockey would laugh as they tossed money at him as they raced to forks to hire him....

But......there is one hell of a winner, a passionate winner, behind the bench in Sioux Falls.....if they made that move ever....

Although as big A said its faison .....he'd probably hire Tubby Smith

I agree....not gonna go very far when we rely on 2 guys to carry the team.

Did not get enough out of Parks, Mark McMillan, Rowney this year consistently, if at all.

Absolutely agree. All three shoulvd've taken the next step up, Parks and Rowney, for sure, regressed this year.