SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

I want to feel music, not hear someone starting a lawn mower...

I do have very high standards for music- although the glam rock of my era...Poison or Jovi or Crue will still bring a certain smile to my face...probably the same way KISS does for people 15 years older than me

Have seen Poison and Jovi live as well..they aren't KISS.

Wild still up 1-0

sorry guys- having not lived through KISS, I think they are terrible. It was a bad time for music in general...

Its all opinion, but making up for bad lyrics and music with loudness and pyrotechnics...lame

blasphemy! :)

• Upvote 1

Wild only give up 12 SOG last night...if that type of overall D continues I like their chances in this now best of 3.

The Avs had basically the last 2 minutes of 6 on 4 and managed 1 shot on net. 1. Of course it helped that Granlund blocked 3 shots during that time. The kid is going to be a star in this league.

Man, I was excited when I came into this thread this morning and saw there were about 3 or 4 unread pages from last night. Imagine my disappointment when instead of reading some good NHL playoff dialogue, I got a recap of the late 70's and 80's hair band rock music. :sad: I love the music from that era, and wouldn't mind discussing it...just didn't expect to read about it here. Such great playoff action, so little talk about it in this forum!

• Upvote 1

Give me 70's or pre Born in the USA Springsteen, Kristofferson, Cash...

modern era Uncle Tupelo, Drive By Truckers, Lucero...maybe The Hold Steady

I'll take Revolver and Abbey Road Beatles...

Throw in ex Trucker Jason Isbell, Son Volt and Wilco from the Tupelo split, along with a little White Stripes, Black Keys, Alabama Shakes, and Heartless Bastards and of course Petty and I am good to go!

Man, I was excited when I came into this thread this morning and saw there were about 3 or 4 unread pages from last night. Imagine my disappointment when instead of reading some good NHL playoff dialogue, I got a recap of the late 70's and 80's hair band rock music. :sad: I love the music from that era, and wouldn't mind discussing it...just didn't expect to read about it here. Such great playoff action, so little talk about it in this forum!

Any thread with DaveK in it will undoubtedly turn to a discussion about hair bands.