SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Minnesota

AZSIOUX

I agree with a previous post, the goal for the weekend is Four points...

this team is capable of that,, however if they play like this weekend it will be lucky to get out alive without injuries and team implosion.

It's a tough road to hoe for a while...make or break for the race for the mcNoughton

This is the LEAST physical UND hockey team I have ever seen (been watching since the early 1960's). Maybe the Gophers can bring out some physicality from us. I just hope we do it with control and not take a bunch of stupid penalties.

Kinda hard to play physical when you now get penalties for ... being no where near a guy who falls over?

This is the LEAST physical UND hockey team I have ever seen (been watching since the early 1960's). Maybe the Gophers can bring out some physicality from us. I just hope we do it with control and not take a bunch of stupid penalties.

Panz is a must on D! Gleason had a hell of a goal tonight. Wonder what Hak does with these lines

I Think the Gophers are hot right now they have Bjustad and Rau going and we will get Hula back for the series it will be tough for UND to get some points. Wilcox is a stud in the nets Roco might be the key

Thanks skippy...we will probably still show up anyway...:)

This is the LEAST physical UND hockey team I have ever seen (been watching since the early 1960's).

So your point is you are very much accustomed to watching this type of hockey team so you have a good reference point!?!

If UND plays a trading chance for chance series w UM like it did CC they will get worked over badly. UND needs better goaltending and not continued sloppy play in their D zone.

Rocco is X factor...right now he is almost a non factor w his spot in the line up. His skill set isn't being utilized in the role he is in currently IMO. I still think he is a good top line fit then get Parks Rowney MarkMac back together with 3rd line of Connor Drake Mitch.

O'Donnell got another chance last night and did nothing with it.

Gleason at forward I still don't get even though he scored last night.

If UND plays a trading chance for chance series w UM like it did CC they will get worked over badly. UND needs better goaltending and not continued sloppy play in their D zone.

Rocco is X factor...right now he is almost a non factor w his spot in the line up. His skill set isn't being utilized in the role he is in currently IMO. I still think he is a good top line fit then get Parks Rowney MarkMac back together with 3rd line of Connor Drake Mitch.

O'Donnell got another chance last night and did nothing with it.

Gleason at forward I still don't get even though he scored last night.

Good post. They need to figure something out with O'Donnell or he needs to sit. A big bodied kid like him needs to get physical, and show up on the score sheet.

Panzarella needs to be a regular. I don't mind Gleason at forward because it means that he isn't getting caught up ice or down below the goal line against a bigger forward.

I'm all for Rocco on the top line. Make it happen.