SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - Saturday

AZSIOUX

Keep peppering Howe like last night and they'll start going in, 5-2 UND.

You can "pepper" a goalie with all the shots you want, but unless you can finish, it doesn't matter. The Tigers have had poor goaltending all season.....until we came along. :silly: Either we start finishing our chances and play better in front of our own goalie or we'll get swept for the first time this season.

You can "pepper" a goalie with all the shots you want, but unless you can finish, it doesn't matter. The Tigers have had poor goaltending all season.....until we came along. :silly: Either we start finishing our chances and play better in front of our own goalie or we'll get swept for the first time this season.

Time for some greasy goals and I think the guys can change their fortunes this weekend.

Is it worth it to purchase the webcast, or is it too choppy/blurry

It's choppy, but I wouldn't call it blurry. I bought the monthly pass last night ($10.95) so of course I'm going to watch again tonight. If I had purchased the first game for $6.95, and you're asking me whether I would do it again for another $6.95, it's real close. I'm not sure it's worth seven bucks, but it's close. Hope this helps.

Dave

The worst part is the stupid tiger head!

I got a little tired of the dancing kids. Between the tiger head, dancing kids, CC player pic, and fan shots, my guess is 60% of the webcast was not on the ice. Better than nothing, but they should be embarrassed calling it Tiger Vision and charging for it. Unless tigers have a short attention span and subject to confusion.