SiouxSports.com Forum

Northern Colorado

bincitysioux

What the ...

If you throw deep on 3rd you're saying you're going for the FG on 4th.

If you want 1st down you run on 3rd.

So you go deep on 3rd, miss, and then run on 4th and come up short?

Good grief.

Someone have Kalen DeBoer's phone number handy? Or Tom Dosch's?

Mussman didn't even know how to formulate a response when asked by the radio guys about the last 2 plays. He stuttered and basically said the FG was a long one, and he wanted to go for it to leave no doubt (I assume mean get it a few yards closer for Zeb)

Embarrassing end, but the turnovers and a few drops by Hardin were HUGE in this one.

LET THE AXE DOWN FAISON IF YOU'VE GOT ANY

LOSING SEASON DUE TO HORRIBLE COACHING

FIRE THAT IDIOT SO WE CAN GET THIS PROGRAM IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, I'M SICK OF WATCHING INCOMPETENT UND FOOTBALL

Now that I've got that out of my system, this may have actually been a blessing in disguise - we now have a final reason (one to add to a long list) to fire Muss.

• Upvote 1

Pattern of play calling. Not 1st time in a crucial situation on 3rd and 1 a deep pass was called. Sad...

Anyone who thinks Muss should keep his job PM so you can pay for my season tickets if he is retained. Otherwise I'm letting em go!

I haven't really jumped on the Fire Muss stuff but this is absolutely ridiculous and it is not the first time we've been burned by questionable play-calling in late game situations and 4 down territory.

I really don't understand what they are thinking!