SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana game

geaux_sioux

37, 31, 13, 35, 55, and 41 points surrendered in D-I games. From a defense geaux_sioux said would be better than NDSU's. I dont find it to easy to accept his analysis of talent after what has occurred this season.

Well genius, the guy mentioned is a true freshman...point is you have never seen him play; I was not referring to our current defense which is bad. Once again you are talking out of your arse. Now run along and go get a life.

37, 31, 13, 35, 55, and 41 points surrendered in D-I games. From a defense geaux_sioux said would be better than NDSU's. I dont find it to easy to accept his analysis of talent after what has occurred this season.

Complete lie. Also, those point totals would be way down if Edwards wasn't red shirting. I've seen the guy play, you haven't. He looks like a Haloti Ngata type DT.

My Griz buddy in Missoula said fan base there not happy! Even though Griz are young too many mistakes being made physically and mentally. Sound familiar???

He thinks it will be easier for UND to control Griz run game vs. Griz controlling UND passing game especially in a controlled weather enviroment. I told him he hasn't seen our run D!!! Still, we both like UND in this one.

My Griz buddy in Missoula said fan base there not happy! Even though Griz are young too many mistakes being made physically and mentally. Sound familiar???

He thinks it will be easier for UND to control Griz run game vs. Griz controlling UND passing game especially in a controlled weather enviroment. I told him he hasn't seen out run D!!! Still, we both like UND in this one.

Are they still bringing a lot of fans?

Complete lie. Also, those point totals would be way down if Edwards wasn't red shirting. I've seen the guy play, you haven't. He looks like a Haloti Ngata type DT.

We'll see next year then, thebigund.

Will be interesting to see if any/many montana fans show up.

We'll see next year then

A few of the freshman in this most recent class are studs already. Golladay is already starting Edwards is a tank Carrothers is a legit DE Fletcher is the other WR that will be a beast Taj Rich already looks like he's a veteran Tuilagi is built like a brick Samoan !@#$ house oh and then there's Joe Mollberg.

What the hell is this about? Why would he announce something like this at a rah rah type of thing like this?

That's just odd. I could understand addressing a suspension which was previously announced, or maybe even announcing something like that, but a teaser?

I wasn't there this week to see how it played out, but in the past, Mussman has been very candid in who is in and out of the lineup due to various things (injuries, illness, etc). My guess is he was letting people know who was injured and made an offhanded comment about another senior being out of the line-up due to a suspension. Maybe not the place to do it, but I've appreciated his candor when he talks at the luncheons. Or maybe not. Maybe someone who was there can fill in the whole story.

I wasn't there this week to see how it played out, but in the past, Mussman has been very candid in who is in and out of the lineup due to various things (injuries, illness, etc). My guess is he was letting people know who was injured and made an offhanded comment about another senior being out of the line-up due to a suspension. Maybe not the place to do it, but I've appreciated his candor when he talks at the luncheons. Or maybe not. Maybe someone who was there can fill in the whole story.

Pretty much the deal. He was talking about all the injuries to the d and how young guys need to step up. He then said Brennaman was questionable and that tomorrow a fifth year senior will be suspended.

Is mussman that dumb??

That's debatable

a win in this game will go a long way in recruiting

Possibly, but we've already left a negative mark with Eastern Washington, Cal Poly, and Northern Arizona, 2 of which are in states we want to largely recruit. Also, we still have Montana State and we will be competing with them in recruiting also. It's tough to say how doing poor this year will ultimately affect recruiting; hopefully being simply playoff eligible and having top-tier FCS facilities and conference affiliation will be enough. There are a few other things that need to change too though...