SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

From the articles I am reading in the forum, they seem to make it pretty clear that no charges have been officially filed at this point in time. Does that dampen anyone's aggessiveness on getting these kids punished as fast as possible?

It certainly does for me. And yes I realize that Coach Bohl dismissed Jemison before any official charges were filed, but from my sources I understand that there was a conversation making Coach Bohl believe that it happened and charges would be filed very soon after. These kids may never be charged with a crime, should they still be punished?

Read the same articles.

Remove foot out of your mouth.

So a release from the AG office on 9/4 stating "Charges have been filed against..." means what?

Charges have been filed but possibly not in court as above post states.

So a release from the AG office on 9/4 stating "Charges have been filed against..." means what?

Charges have been filed but possibly not in court as above post states.

As a follow up with link:

Charges have been filed against Aireal Boyd, Josh Colville, Josh Gatlin, Demitrius Gray,

Jennifer Krahn, Lane O’Brien, Samuel Ojuri, Brendin Pierre, Antonio Rodgers, Bryan

Shepherd and Marcus Williams, for facilitation of voter fraud or filing a false statement.

The charges are Class A Misdemeanors. The criminal complaints allege that each of

the circulators of a petition are required to sign an affidavit stating they witnessed all the

signatures and that all signatures are genuine. However, the investigation found that the

statements were not correct and that many of the individuals whose signatures

appeared on the petitions had not, in fact, signed them.

http://www.ag.state....ts/09-04-12.pdf

I would trust the ag release over the others, but you never know.....

• Upvote 1

From the articles I am reading in the forum, they seem to make it pretty clear that no charges have been officially filed at this point in time. Does that dampen anyone's aggessiveness on getting these kids punished as fast as possible?

It certainly does for me. And yes I realize that Coach Bohl dismissed Jemison before any official charges were filed, but from my sources I understand that there was a conversation making Coach Bohl believe that it happened and charges would be filed very soon after. These kids may never be charged with a crime, should they still be punished?

Have charges been filed vs. Jimison??

"I need a cleanup in aisle 12"!

Watch out when you don't have a clue and let me know when u want to play again.

I am waiting for you to provide a link where they have been charged. Considering the AG link provided here says "WILL BE CHARGED". I am ready to play but it seems that you are not yet ready. I provided qoutes from the Cass County DA's office and the ND AG office that verify my statement. I am now waiting for your evidence that they have been charged. Wellllll........

Jemison had his dong out in public. End of story. Get him off the team. That is it. Simple as that.

A lot also depends on the conversation Bohl had with the kids. Ojuri will probably get in a lot more hot water than the others considering his past. And don't call Ojuri a possible All-American. He splits carries.

Don't pretend he would be easily replaceable. He's a proven 1000 yard back with a ton of talent. There is a reason he is still around after hitting his limit in strikes. Even though his troubles have been kept pretty quiet, I live in Fargo and they are not big of a secret.

Read the first paragraph of your link where it says "WILL BE CHARGED".

And further down it states..."charges have been filed".

But to boost your ego I'll assume that statement from the AG office is false?

I'm glad u are the smartest person on this board.

And further down it states..."charges have been filed".

But to boost your ego I'll assume that statement from the AG office is false?

I'm glad u are the smartest person on this board.

It seems the AG can not make up his mind as to if they have been charged or will charged. We need ScottM to explain the difference to us as to why it says two different things.

And a wrong one. Myself and Bison6 are the only two posters that have the facts straight.

A broken clock is right twice a day too.

Moreover, it stands to reason that if the state viewed the offense as serious enough to charge these people they would also remove the affected ballot measures. As a practical matter, I'd guess since they are misdemeanors the AG is sending the matter to Cass County since that's where the crime allegedly occured.

Public statements of pending criminal charges for lower level matters are pretty common, since they can allow a quick plea deal or for the person to turn themselves in ahead of a public hearing. But I'd rather see the sherrif's deputies arrest them in class or on the practice field in front of their peers ... at least that's the latest plan from the UND Conspiracy Council. We had originally planned a night time raid, but SEAL Team 6 is busy ... ;)

There has been a lot of clamoring and calling of foul on this board in the past few days over this matter. I am failing to make the connection as to why you all are so angry about this. Is all of this being done in the name of justice being served? Or is there more to it?

There has been a lot of clamoring and calling of foul on this board in the past few days over this matter. I am failing to make the connection as to why you all are so angry about this. Is all of this being done in the name of justice being served? Or is there more to it?

I think Bohl is a filthy cheater who runs his program to win, and ONLY to win. Someone said it earlier in this thread, eventually, things will catch up to Mr. Bohl. He has built quite a stereotype up already for the program in Fargo.

I think Bohl is a filthy cheater who runs his program to win, and ONLY to win. Someone said it earlier in this thread, eventually, things will catch up to Mr. Bohl. He has built quite a stereotype up already for the program in Fargo.

Cheater? That would imply NCAA violations and I don't think that has ever been an issue. Reasonable folks will argue and debate his policies on discipline, etc. But saying "cheater" makes you sound like a pouty UND fan that is mad because the Bison would pound your teams ass. LOL!

Your right, I'm guessing there would be absolutely zero posts on this on Bisonville if the schools were reversed. :hypocrite: I got angry when some posters on your board drug UND into it-either by saying it was a conspiracy or bringing up incidents at UND from 2-3 years back to try and justify this. Hell even Johnnyboy tried to drag Ralph into it to try to make a comparison. I know what to expect if I posted anything on Bville but the above opened the door for me to post about it here.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't say he is a cheater by any means, he just holds a different standard of each player.

Your right, I'm guessing there would be absolutely zero posts on this on Bisonville if the schools were reversed. :hypocrite: I got angry when some posters on your board drug UND into it-either by saying it was a conspiracy or bringing up incidents at UND from 2-3 years back to try and justify this. Hell even Johnnyboy tried to drag Ralph into it to try to make a comparison. I know what to expect if I posted anything on Bville but the above opened the door for me to post about it here.

Yesterday you accused me of flipping the argument around, now here you are doing the same thing. I asked a question that can't be answered by saying "you would do the same thing" because that isn't the scenario that is going on right now. I am honestly curious why this bugs UND fans so much, that a coach has decided to let things play out before handing out suspensions.