SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

I was browsing a Kansas St message board out of curiosity.

Seems we aren't the only board where these Ag Tech fans show their arrogance...

Some are the same names we deal with.

Here are a bunch of K-Stater replies (some are priceless)

I am tired of you Bison fans and your “taking over our stadium” claims, to much is going on- with the new stadium and homecoming for the players. Sure you are faithful, but annoying as hell.

If I remember correctly, Fox Sports 1 was created because of NDSU. Yeah, they were kicking around the idea for a new channel and then when they saw a DII team win back to back flag football championships, they were sold.

They dang near think they are Alabama caliber.

Your National Championship team lost to: Indiana State… Who lost to: South Dakota State… Who lost to:The Kansas Jayhawks, their only win.

Just looked up Ag school rankings. KSU is ranks in the 50s for best Ag colleges in the WORLD. nDSU isn't in the top 200.

I'm 57, 6'0", have NEVER lost a game of horse in this county. I guess I could whip Larry Bird's ass.

I get you're not your typical 1-AA program.

But we're not Minnesota. We're not KU, and we're not Colorado State. We're the defending Big XII Champs, we play big boy football around here.

you're new name is noseeum....just some damn pest that annoys the hell out of everyone, with no real bite, but just won't seem to go away.... but alas, you are clueless on a whole new level.... I hope your additions to the gene pool have been limited

It's easy to have a winning tradition if Sam Houston State or CSU are the toughest opponents you play.

What a Kook! Cant wait to spank these boys and get them out of our state so they can go back to worrying about JV football.

I just finished running my computer simulation and the 2013 NDSU Bison have defeated the 1985 Chicago Bears 34-21. It is true, the facts do not lie and the computer is always right. To be fair, the analysis used the current Bison starting line-up and the Bears 1985 line-up and the calculations were based on the two teams playing today. The Bears had to play without a couple of players who have passed away and their QB has dementia. Not to mention that their average age is approaching 55. None the less, it was a good game and the Bison were victorious

scottsdaleping wrote: remember the bison badly dominated KU in 2010.

Dominated? KU 14 first downs, NDSU 10.. KU 293 total yards, NDSU 168. The only reason you beat a pathetic KU team was turnovers. And even then it was 6-3. K-State, which was nowhere near as good as the 2013 squad is, beat that same team 59-7 on the same field in 2010. Geezus.

Some folks are wondering if we should storm the field should we somehow manage to eke out a win. We stormed it last year after Texas/Big12 championship and NDSU, being ranked #1, is obviously a far superior team to Texas.

Don't forget we are the 2 time defending NC team.

Right... We'll, we'll just do the best we can. As far as those goal posts coming down, we still have to beat these 2 time defending champs, so, well...anyway. At least we beat Texas last year. And Oklahoma. And Oklahoma State. And TCU. And Texas Tech. And Iowa State. And on and on...

I've never wanted to beat a bad non-con team so bad in my life. I hope Snyder opens it up on em.

I was browsing a Kansas St message board out of curiosity.

Seems we aren't the only board where these Ag Tech fans show their arrogance...

Some are the same names we deal with.

Here are a bunch of K-Stater replies (some are priceless)

I am tired of you Bison fans and your “taking over our stadium” claims, to much is going on- with the new stadium and homecoming for the players. Sure you are faithful, but annoying as hell.

If I remember correctly, Fox Sports 1 was created because of NDSU. Yeah, they were kicking around the idea for a new channel and then when they saw a DII team win back to back flag football championships, they were sold.

They dang near think they are Alabama caliber.

Your National Championship team lost to: Indiana State… Who lost to: South Dakota State… Who lost to:The Kansas Jayhawks, their only win.

Just looked up Ag school rankings. KSU is ranks in the 50s for best Ag colleges in the WORLD. nDSU isn't in the top 200.

I'm 57, 6'0", have NEVER lost a game of horse in this county. I guess I could whip Larry Bird's ass.

I get you're not your typical 1-AA program.

But we're not Minnesota. We're not KU, and we're not Colorado State. We're the defending Big XII Champs, we play big boy football around here.

you're new name is noseeum....just some damn pest that annoys the hell out of everyone, with no real bite, but just won't seem to go away.... but alas, you are clueless on a whole new level.... I hope your additions to the gene pool have been limited

It's easy to have a winning tradition if Sam Houston State or CSU are the toughest opponents you play.

What a Kook! Cant wait to spank these boys and get them out of our state so they can go back to worrying about JV football.

I just finished running my computer simulation and the 2013 NDSU Bison have defeated the 1985 Chicago Bears 34-21. It is true, the facts do not lie and the computer is always right. To be fair, the analysis used the current Bison starting line-up and the Bears 1985 line-up and the calculations were based on the two teams playing today. The Bears had to play without a couple of players who have passed away and their QB has dementia. Not to mention that their average age is approaching 55. None the less, it was a good game and the Bison were victorious

scottsdaleping wrote: remember the bison badly dominated KU in 2010.

Dominated? KU 14 first downs, NDSU 10.. KU 293 total yards, NDSU 168. The only reason you beat a pathetic KU team was turnovers. And even then it was 6-3. K-State, which was nowhere near as good as the 2013 squad is, beat that same team 59-7 on the same field in 2010. Geezus.

Some folks are wondering if we should storm the field should we somehow manage to eke out a win. We stormed it last year after Texas/Big12 championship and NDSU, being ranked #1, is obviously a far superior team to Texas.

Don't forget we are the 2 time defending NC team.

Right... We'll, we'll just do the best we can. As far as those goal posts coming down, we still have to beat these 2 time defending champs, so, well...anyway. At least we beat Texas last year. And Oklahoma.And Oklahoma State.And TCU.And Texas Tech. And Iowa State. And on and on...

I've never wanted to beat a bad non-con team so bad in my life. I hope Snyder opens it up on em.

The University of Agriculture and Applied Science, (ranked lower than 200 academically in the world..) is gonna get their a$$es handed to them..... Even their criminals won't help them.

Let me tell you who is not laughing.

4. A young man that was beaten senseless by a football player from the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

I wouldn't laugh either if me and a buddy picked a fight with a smaller guy and he put me down like a sick dog.

I wouldn't laugh either if me and a buddy picked a fight with a smaller guy and he put me down like a sick dog.

Wow, poor grammar and supporting violence all in one post. Way to represent that great education from North Dakota State University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences. I'm sure everyone from the President on down would be proud of you.

Wow, poor grammar andce supporting violence all in one post. Way to represent that great education from North Dakota State University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences. I'm sure everyone from the President on down would be proud of you.

Says a person who I presume watches hockey and probably cheers when a UND guy "wins" the fight...,

Says a person who I presume watches hockey and probably cheers when a UND guy "wins" the fight...,

Not a big fan of hockey fights and certainly don't want anyone hurt in a hockey fight. I don't remember cheering much when anyone fights in a hockey game. But you got 1 thing right, I do watch hockey. Does 50% right represent your normal test scores?
  • Upvote 1

Fans the University of Agriculture and Applied Science's football team are apologists and enablers. They feel that criminal activity is justified in order to uphold the "glory" of tier II championships. They feel that these lower tier championships somehow make their school more prestigious. Unfortunately, it appears that the administration of the University of Agriculture and Applied Science also feel the same way.

They have always had an inferiority complex. It would be kind of funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Top tier championships, lower tier championships...it doesn't matter. That's not what makes your school prestigious. Having good academic program that are relevant to the needs of the state and the nation...that makes your school prestigious. Athletics are a marketing tool. That's all they are. I enjoy them, but I don't expect potential employers to look at my resume and say, "Gee, that Hayduke graduated from UND...and their hockey team is good! He's hired!"

I enjoy college sports, but I am not a fan of actions of athletes that think they are above the law. That includes the times at UND when some athletes would what little fame they had achieved and skirt the law. But, at UND the coaches and administration crack down on athletes that go out of bounds. That's why we don't see nearly as much in Grand Forks as we do from Fargo, where the University of Agriculture and Applied Science looks the other way and allows criminal behavior to go unpunished.

Because athletics is a marketing tool, allowing criminal behavior to be ignored puts the wrong message about the university to the public. Ultimately, negative public reaction to the athletes undisciplined criminal activity allowed by the the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences will surpass the supposed "prestige" of the lower tier championships. It's not worth it to allow this to continue. If it continues, this will end badly for the University of Agriculture and Applied Science.

• Upvote 1

Not a big fan of hockey fights and certainly don't want anyone hurt in a hockey fight. I don't remember cheering much when anyone fights in a hockey game. But you got 1 thing right, I do watch hockey. Does 50% right represent your normal test scores?

Factor in the curve and that's an A at Moo U.

Fans the University of Agriculture and Applied Science's football team are apologists and enablers. They feel that criminal activity is justified in order to uphold the "glory" of tier II championships. They feel that these lower tier championships somehow make their school more prestigious. Unfortunately, it appears that the administration of the University of Agriculture and Applied Science also feel the same way.

They have always had an inferiority complex. It would be kind of funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Top tier championships, lower tier championships...it doesn't matter. That's not what makes your school prestigious. Having good academic program that are relevant to the needs of the state and the nation...that makes your school prestigious. Athletics are a marketing tool. That's all they are. I enjoy them, but I don't expect potential employers to look at my resume and say, "Gee, that Hayduke graduated from UND...and their hockey team is good! He's hired!"

I enjoy college sports, but I am not a fan of actions of athletes that think they are above the law. That includes the times at UND when some athletes would what little fame they had achieved and skirt the law. But, at UND the coaches and administration crack down on athletes that go out of bounds. That's why we don't see nearly as much in Grand Forks as we do from Fargo, where the University of Agriculture and Applied Science looks the other way and allows criminal behavior to go unpunished.

Because athletics is a marketing tool, allowing criminal behavior to be ignored puts the wrong message about the university to the public. Ultimately, negative public reaction to the athletes undisciplined criminal activity allowed by the the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences will surpass the supposed "prestige" of the lower tier championships. It's not worth it to allow this to continue. If it continues, this will end badly for the University of Agriculture and Applied Science.

Like farming????

This article from the FU student paper may turn some students heads. How dare they question Bohl? Gene Taylor- Haven't these guys already suffered enough?

http://www.ndsuspect...55#.UiCbP9KG2Sp

I posted that earlier..(no problem)

I have found that several fans fo the University of Agriculture and Applied Science football team wish that young journalist harm. They'd like to "bash his nuts in".

I guess because their "hero" got away with it while drunk in an alley in Fargo, they probably figure it's okay to physically assault someone.

Like farming? ???

Of course. That is the purpose of the land grant institution called the University of Agriculture and Applied Science.

Their mission isn't, however, to prop up criminal athletes as if they are "heroes". They are losing focus of their mission. If it continues, it will end badly for the University of Agriculture and Applied Science.

Hey Genius, there's "supposed" to be no fighting in college hockey. A quick google search would prove otherwise.

Funny, I don't remember any last season and very fiew the last two-three years.

Hey Genius, there's "supposed" to be no fighting in college hockey. A quick google search would prove otherwise.

There's "supposed" to be no fighting in football either. A quick google search proves otherwise.

ST. LOUIS – The Missouri Valley Football Conference announced today that North Dakota State running back Pat Paschall has been suspended for one game for fighting in the fourth quarter of NDSU’s game against Northern Iowa on Saturday.

There's "supposed" to be no fighting in football either. A quick google search proves otherwise.

What?

That player wasn't even drunk and hitting on somebody's girlfriend. he didn't even drag him into an alley to fight. He didn't even plead guilty to a criminal charge!

Oh, wait...the suspension wasn't up to the administration at the University of Agriculture and Applied Science. That's why he got suspended!