SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

Reading and comprehending not your strong point?

Community

Topics of interest at UND, in Grand Forks, and in North Dakota. No politics, please.

Obviously another example of the education provided by the North Dakota State University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences. I don't think that the citizens of North Dakota are getting their monies worth out of the school.
  • Upvote 1

Obsession over Bison football here on siouxsports. It's nothing new. It's been that way for a long time. It begins with varying degrees of jealousy and hatred. By the way, you have a nice looking football team. Hardin is impressive.

What Coach Bohl does should be the very least of your problems.

Obsession over Bison football here on siouxsports. It's nothing new. It's been that way for a long time. It begins with varying degrees of jealousy and hatred. By the way, you have a nice looking football team. Hardin is impressive.

What Coach Bohl does should be the very least of your problems.

Your level of obsession is interesting. Just about the only thing you post is your claim about people on this forum being obsessed with Bison football. That really is an obsession. You might want to have that checked out. Good luck with that, and thank you for your interest in University of North Dakota athletics.
  • Upvote 1

Obsession - Continually posting on the bulletin board set up for a former rival and being concerned about what people on that board say about my school.

Obsession combined with an inferiority comlplex.

It's understandable coming from the University of Agriculture and Applied Science to want to be like the flagship...the University of North Dakota.

However, public safety in Fargo is at risk with the way they run their football program. So, it is an issue that affects more than just those at the University of Agriculture and Applied Science. Ask the young lady that had the penis waived in front of her at the mall. Ask the young man that was brutally attacked in the alley. Ask the voters of North Dakota that were vicitms of fraud. Ask the owners of Best Buy (and Lord knows what other stores..) that had their inventory ransacked...all done by the football players at the University of Agriculture and Applied Science.

Their administration is putting the public at risk. They should be held accountable.

How many NDSU threads on siouxsports.com? If I were to visit bisonville right now, I bet there is a UND topic/thread within the last five active threads.

It is game day for NDSU. It is arguably the biggest regular season game in the history of NDSU football. Yet you, a fan of NDSU, are on here posting on a UND fan board about how obsessed UND fans are with NDSU football.

Ok, then.

How many NDSU threads on siouxsports.com? If I were to visit bisonville right now, I bet there is a UND topic/thread within the last five active threads.

It is game day for NDSU. It is arguably the biggest regular season game in the history of NDSU football. Yet you, a fan of NDSU, are on here posting on a UND fan board about how obsessed UND fans are with NDSU football.

Ok, then.

I think it's avoidance.

He is afraid to face the dark truth of the defending Big XII champion Kansas State Wildcats.

It's going to be a bloodbath...

Ok, then.

Actually, it was number 7 or 8 on the active list. But it was active within the past 25 minutes, about the same time he was posting. And there are plenty more active UND threads on BSville.

Criminals or no...watching this KState game, I want no part of this team. It would be embarrassing.

You got that right.

Yes, I don't like what they have been doing off the field, but that was one impressive win. I figured after K-State went up 21-7 it was over. Give Mr. Clean credit, he is a Hell of a coach and they are a well disciplined team on the field.

(Gotta admit, I was cheering them in the end. It's a North Dakota thing..)

Criminals or no...watching this KState game, I want no part of this team. It would be embarrassing.

As much as I dislike the Bison it was an impressive win. This has to raise the bar for Mussman. Time for him to show us something.

• Upvote 2

You got that right.

Yes, I don't like what they have been doing off the field, but that was one impressive win. I figured after K-State went up 21-7 it was over. Give Mr. Clean credit, he is a Hell of a coach and they are a well disciplined team on the field.

(Gotta admit, I was cheering them in the end. It's a North Dakota thing..)

I am getting a little sick and tired of that whole "North Dakota Pride" crap. Where is all that "North Dakota Pride" from Bisonville when we make headlines in hockey? That's right, there isn't any. All we hear is that it doesn't count because hockey is a niche sport that nobody outside Grand Forks cares about. Sorry, I cannot jump on any bandwagon painted in Green and Gold colors. Look for some "Bring on 'Bama" t-shirts and signs at the home opener at the FFD next week.

I am getting a little sick and tired of that whole "North Dakota Pride" crap. Where is all that "North Dakota Pride" from Bisonville when we make headlines in hockey? That's right, there isn't any. All we hear is that it doesn't count because hockey is a niche sport that nobody outside Grand Forks cares about. Sorry, I cannot jump on any bandwagon painted in Green and Gold colors. Look for some "Bring on 'Bama" t-shirts and signs at the home opener at the FFD next week.

actually there are probably more Sioux hockey fans in Fargo thn Bison football fans in GF

• Upvote 1

actually there are probably more Sioux hockey fans in Fargo thn Bison football fans in GF

Indeed. I had friends and relatives at NDSU come up for UND hockey games all the time. They cheered the Sioux when the won national championships.

I don't deny the talent and discipline on the field of these players and the coaches from Fargo. I just question their moral character off the field, as well as the administration of that school not enforcing discipline.