SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

Are you seriously comparing the swinging of a penis at a young girl in a mall, theft of items at Best Buy, committing fraud by faking signatures on petition for a ballot initiative and the beating of a man in an alley to an accidental pregnancy?

Is there no doubt now that the moral compass of the football fan of the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences is broken?

That's pretty frickin' warped...

Pardon...we'll subtract the pregnancy and throw in murder. One of the children becomes a murderer. Going to trash the entire family now?

Pardon...we'll subtract the pregnancy and throw in murder. One of the children becomes a murderer. Going to trash the entire family now?

Yeah.

You can't backtrack on that statement.

What was said was said. It just shows how the moral compass at the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences is broken.

Does the entire family tell you that their murderous sibling has been through enough and to just leave them alone? Or do they say "I'm ashamed of what my sibling did"

Well, there is precedent in some places ... ;)

All 12 were machine-gunned three days later, with other members of North Korea's most famous pop groups and their immediate families forced to watch. The onlookers were then sent to prison camps, victims of the regime's assumption of guilt by association, the reports stated.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/10272953/Kim-Jong-uns-ex-lover-executed-by-firing-squad.html

Only if he isn't benched because his trigger finger is too sore.

I believe that the correct answer is that they will allow the courts time to act on the issue, and by then he should be out of eligibility so he would no longer be of any concern.

I believe that the correct answer is that they will allow the courts time to act on the issue, and by then he should be out of eligibility so he would no longer be of any concern.

Or he was injured and isn't going to start anymore, in which case, he is off the team.

Yoe really are a lost cause. You may be the new DaveK!! Enjoy bringing up stupid points and having NOBODY agree with your twisted logic. Have a nice day!! Goodbye!

Hay "take a" Duker is the new Dave K. Now that really makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. :)

Hay "take a" Duker is the new Dave K. Now that really makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. :)

Let me tell you who is not laughing.

1. The young lady who was subjected to the "penis wave" at the mall by a football player from the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

2. The executives at Best Buy who had members of the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences football team arrested for stealing from their store.

3. The people of North Dakota that legitimately signed the election petition only to find out that football players from the University of Agriculture and Applied

Sciences illegally signed names to those petitions.

4. A young man that was beaten senseless by a football player from the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

No, these victims aren't laughing about the criminal activities of the football players from the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

But, what they really aren't laughing about is the lack of accountability for their actions, which of course is the fault of the administrators at the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences. This lack of accountability just demonstrates that there is no moral compass driving that school.

But, as long as the "glory" of tier II championships is there, the fans of the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences do not care. Again, a lack of a moral compass. They just want to forget these events happened and that future criminal activity is almost guaranteed with the football team of the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

Let me tell you who is not laughing.

2. The executives at Best Buy who had members of the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences football team arrested for stealing from their store.

Don't forget us consumers who shop at now higher prices at Best Buy to make up for the stolen merchandise by the members of the FU football team.

Maybe the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences is doing the Fargo Police Department a favor.

After all, instead of having expensive databases with mug shots, all they have to do now is just give a witness a copy of a football program. It's gotta be much easier to find criminals that way! :lol:

Many fans of the University of Agriculture and Applied Science football team have expressed a wish to do physical harm to the young man that wrote this very truthful opinion piece on why Bohl chooses to let the criminal play football tomorrow:

http://www.ndsuspect...55#.Uh_BP9I3vXo

So, they want to hurt this kid for writing this truthful piece in the AAS school paper. Just like the same player that punched out the young man in the alley by the bar.

Pathetic. They have not only lost their moral compass, they have destroyed hope of restoring it.

Here is from a website from a very popular class for the football players at the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

Mr. Collins, the instructor for COM 362, Design for Print, had to adjust the instructions because of the football team for "Choosing a Photo" as you will see in this website:

http://www.ndsu.edu/pubweb/~rcollins/362design/choosingphotos.html

3. Other flaws.

• Photos taken with flash on camera, if it's obvious, generally should be rejected.
  • Photos without idents are seldom printed, except in advertisements.
  • Photos used for any purpose but editorial (journalism) must have model release.
  • You can't download photos from the net for print without permission.
  • "Royalty free" photo sites don't necessarily mean "free."
  • Lots of free photos are available on the net, but much of it looks too generic for professional use.
  • Avoid mug shots, if possible.

Seriously...just can't make this stuff up... :lol: