SiouxSports.com Forum

Bracketology........

Frozen4sioux

Duluth failed to lose their way into an easy region this year.

Looks as if the team that lost their way into the easy region this year was Miami or Michigan State. My goodness....talk about a break for those teams.

Although Union is a world beater....ask anyone.... :lol:

Boy will Western Michigan be surprised to see all the fans with large M's on their shirts cheering for them in St Paul.

Boy will Boston be surprised to see all the fans with Indian head's on their shirts cheering for them in St Paul

Very tough draw for UND.

WMU is by far the toughest #4 seed, and just played very well to win the CCHA tourney over talented teams.

Then, if the Sioux can get past Western, they have to face the winner of UMN/BU.

Tough stretch to get to Tampa...let's see what this team can do!

Whats the best way to go about getting tickets?

I called 1-800-745-3000 and talked to a customer rep. I was able to pick my section and row number . The y told me what seats were available. ON ticket master .com it is a crap shoot as to trying to get in the section that you want.

Very tough draw for UND.

WMU is by far the toughest #4 seed, and just played very well to win the CCHA tourney over talented teams.

Then, if the Sioux can get past Western, they have to face the winner of UMN/BU.

Tough stretch to get to Tampa...let's see what this team can do!

Agreed, very tough stretch. Every team in the NCAA tournament is a good team, and over the years I think the lower seeds have caught up to the higher seeds to the point where any game in the tourny is a toss up.

I don't think there is any way that UND looks past Western. They should have beat DU last year and just beat Hobey Hunwick (he won't win it, but you get it) and the real U of M at the Joe.

I'll never doubt this team though.....it can be done.