SiouxSports.com Forum

New Jerseys

sioux24/7

What's the next fad? Matte vehicles?

Just because you can do something...doesn't mean you should.

there are already plenty of matte vehicles. if done right looks fantastic. if its on a crap car and not done right it looks like garbage. i think we could have some good looking matte black helmets (like Cincinnati, they did it right, not too flat), and the players want them so why not they'll probably play with a little extra bounce feeling like they look good.

Could they do green matte? I guess I don't know how'd that look just a suggestion. Most teams with matte helmets don't use them as their main helmets they are just alternates. I would assume that is what we would do too.

Baylor had some when they scored 1000 points in their bowl game and they were too flat and looked like crap. It doesnt sound bad but look terrible how they did it. I also couldnt see our program having 2 types of green helmets.

school colors green white and black. its not like black is some random color choice, its becoming a signature of our programs and looks great. stop acting like those beautiful sharp and mean black jeaseys are like those piss poor mustard stained NDSU third jearseys. we would look amazing in all black and the players would be absolutly jacked to play in that uniform. and we could get a little blackout promo at the Alerus to get the fans involved

Official school colors are actually green and... pink.

The only time I saw pink was at graduation. Although, now the women's teams do the pink uniforms for breast cancer awareness, which is a great idea.

school colors green white and black. its not like black is some random color choice, its becoming a signature of our programs and looks great. stop acting like those beautiful sharp and mean black jeaseys are like those piss poor mustard stained NDSU third jearseys. we would look amazing in all black and the players would be absolutly jacked to play in that uniform. and we could get a little blackout promo at the Alerus to get the fans involved

Agreed. We have used black in our jerseys for years. It is one of our colors. Other teams have used black as the primary color for their 3rd jersey for years. Time for the football team to try it out. The idea of a black out is a great idea!!!

• Upvote 1

Because black is not our primary color, green is. I don't like the orange Chicago Bears jerseys, I don't like the black Philadelphia Eagles jerseys, I don't like the red New York Giants jerseys, I don't like the yellow NDSU jerseys, etc...

I have never been a fan of jerseys where a team uses their secondary color as a primary color. It's bad enough that our hockey team has a black jersey, I'd hate to see the football team to copy that faux pas.

So are you not a fan of the black hockey jerseys?