SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs BADgers

AZSIOUX

I have a good feeling about this series and I don't know why. I just think the boys put it all together and play with a playoff intensity,which quite frankly they need to do from here on out,and they take 4 points from Bucky. Trying to stay positive in a somewhat downer year thus far. They make the tourney this year and ya never know. It's anybodies as long as ya make it.

In my pick em league I have UND sweeping. They are depleted but Wisconsin has won one game on the road this year, and that was against Mankato.

Edit: Also, if fans want to watch the games on HD this weekend they will be broadcasted on FSN+ both nights with the Badgers crew i'd assume. I believe all sports on FSN+ are in HD, so I just assume this weekends games will be as well.

In my pick em league I have UND sweeping. They are depleted but Wisconsin has won one game on the road this year, and that was against Mankato.

Edit: Also, if fans want to watch the games on HD this weekend they will be broadcasted on FSN+ both nights with the Badgers crew i'd assume. I believe all sports on FSN+ are in HD, so I just assume this weekends games will be as well.

Really? Hey, that's good to know! Thanks!

Directv channel 658 titled RSNa in the Twin Cities, guide does not indicate whether HD or not. If they pick up the FSSN feed it will not be. Not sure if the Wisc crew sends an HD capability.

Directv channel 658 titled RSNa in the Twin Cities, guide does not indicate whether HD or not. If they pick up the FSSN feed it will not be. Not sure if the Wisc crew sends an HD capability.

It is possible that they could pick up the FSSN feed. All I could find is that it was being broadcasted on FSN+. Not sure if i've ever seen FSN plug into other networks but since it's their plus channel you never know. Especially since the game is already being broadcasted on FCS, I guess it wouldn't surprise me if they just plugged into it.

Wrong question.

Correct question: Who don't we have this weekend? :sad:

Dane Jackson was on the radio this morning. He didn't say who would be in or out, but hinted that it was probably the same line-up as last week. Also hinted that some of the guys playing weren't 100%.

I have a good feeling about this series and I don't know why. I just think the boys put it all together and play with a playoff intensity,which quite frankly they need to do from here on out,and they take 4 points from Bucky.

It would be nice to get some revenge from the series in Madison and sweep them.

Four points would be huge in the WCHA race and two wins would be huge in the PWR.

Playoff time, Sioux. Time to buckle down and get some wins.

Not like they haven't been there before in the past. It can be done.

The difference was that we had most of the horses in the stable during those runs. Be interesting to see if they can still make a run without some of the thoroughbreds.

The difference was that we had most of the horses in the stable during those runs. Be interesting to see if they can still make a run without some of the thoroughbreds.

It's their biggest challenge in years no doubt. Obviously if they want any chance at all no one else can go down with an injury.

I am interested to see how Hakstol matches lines this weekend. The 4th line was on the ice for all three goals on Saturday. TV timeouts are now North Dakota's best friend.

Probably the best strategy for us would be freeze the puck as much as possible, dump the puck over the glass whenever possible, and milk every TV timeout and other stoppage of play as much as possible.

Why does that sound familiar? :glare:

Seriously though we cannot get into an end-to-end speed racing affair, you could see at the end of the St. Cloud games our guys were running out of gas, any stoppage of play right now is a bonus for us.

I am interested to see how Hakstol matches lines this weekend. The 4th line was on the ice for all three goals on Saturday. TV timeouts are now North Dakota's best friend.

Three Goals? The Sioux won 3-2...:-)

I counted that 4th line having 5 shifts on Saturday. That's not a good ratio. They will do better.

This hockey season more than ever has reaffirmed the case that a hockey team needs four lines to be successful. On the live blog on Saturday night I believe the UND SID said that the fourth line wings (no center, not enough bodies) had only seen one shift the entire third period.....

I think someone said it earlier....absolutely need to slow the pace down. Race horse hockey can't happen for long stretches. Heck yes its fun to watch, but you saw at the end of the SCSU Saturday night game.....one gassed hockey team....lucky to get out with two points.